List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project - 2014 - 5 list spaces confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trengrove is utterly broken and moves slower than a queue at centrelink. Why in God's name would we want him?
I think some people are reading a bit into the Dee's narrative around his foot injury ie. he's not s**t it was the hot spot in his foot. I'd be hesitant to spend anything like a first rounder on a player with foot problems.

Miles hadn't had recurring injuries or a disturbing inability to find the ball, nor was it questionable what role he could actually play in a team. Miles is an inside midfielder, through and through. What is Trengrove?
Na he was delisted by a club that sat bottom of the ladder and would/ should be keeping it's best talent. Hadn't shown a lot at afl level either but in the right environment has thrived. Out if the lot of the Trengove looks the more natural footballer.

In saying that I'm not paying a first rounder for him. Only for the right price

clearly melbourne dont rate them, so eff em. let em delist them. if they dont who cares melb will be sht for another 10 years better for us.
if they want hampson then we will take one off them. most likely the toomps he has only been impaired for one year and we could fix that but the others we would need to keep for a few years to get them to standard. heck after 2 years petterd is only coming good now.

Also they said the dees are expecting first round picks for hem all
They meant first round picks in the Rookie Draft
For mine getting Trengove and Toumpas would be handy especially if Trengove is over his injuries.

Wonder if we could do something like:
Conca to WCE for first round pick
That pick and our pick to Melbourne for Toumpas and Trengove.

Cotchin Martin Deledio Miles Vlastuin Ellis S.Edwards Foley Jackson Lennon Toumpas & Trengove pretty deep midfield group.

I know it won't be everyones cup of tea the above suggestion, but if the Dees are going to have a clearance sale and we have the means to get involved by trading away something that is expendable and while many won't agree with Conca being traded I do see him as something that could get us a high enough pick to get in on the Melbourne fire sale.
Agree on moving Reece on

**** off with our r1 pick neither have est themselves to be A grade talents which is what first rounders are reserved for , r2 no problem
Never trade your first round picks
You're right pick and develop your own first picks
No way would I trade this pick for any of those three
I would be hesitant even trading a second rounder
Toumpas is homesick
Grimes has Grimes issues
Trengrove appears slow and disinterested .would be better off to go home also
I can't see how any of these three will improve our list as Madonna Arnott Helbig OH Dea are developing well in the twos and are well ahead of them and cheaper to retain
Melbourne scarring can be deep wounds IMO

Never trade your first round picks
You're right pick and develop your own first picks
No way would I trade this pick for any of those three
I would be hesitant even trading a second rounder
Toumpas is homesick
Grimes has Grimes issues
Trengrove appears slow and disinterested .would be better off to go home also
I can't see how any of these three will improve our list as Madonna Arnott Helbig OH Dea are developing well in the twos and are well ahead of them and cheaper to retain
Melbourne scarring can be deep wounds IMO
Might have gone a bit far there.

Consider how you rated our players from the first half of this year. Now imagine that for 5 years. Now imagine what they're actually like in this second half of the year.

There's potential at the right price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested in Grimes and Trengove. Would offer our first + player for them both. Instant injection of class and leadership into our team. Trengove might flourish in a team being the 6-7th midfielder down the pecking order rather than being 2nd or 3rd. Grimes goes straight to the half back and becomes Newy's replacement.

That is a BIG IF Grimes can stay on the field; extremely injury prone

Games Played by Year
2014 Melbourne 18
2013 Melbourne 15
2012 Melbourne 21
2011 Melbourne 6
2010 Melbourne 14
2009 Melbourne 11

Following this week's revelation that the Demons have applied for a priority pick, it's believed Melbourne aims to have five picks inside the top 20 of this year's national draft.

Assuming the Dees finish 17th, Melbourne is banking on picking up selection no.3 for defender-cum-forward James Frawley.

It's been suggested to Sports Today that other names on the table include Jack Watts, Jimmy Toumpas, current co-captain Jack Grimes and former co-captain Jack Trengove.

The club is also believed to be keen to pick-up as many as five mature-aged recruits.

After a bright start to life under new coach Paul Roos, Melbourne's progress has stalled in recent weeks.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/3aw-sport-blog/melbournes-plan-for-regeneration/20140820-3e0te.html

Just got back from the Melbourne board, gee their a bunch of delusional pricks....
:oops:
23e14815e912aa377d863d525531003e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back