List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron=1 hit wonder.
By years end he'll be doing the Dusty round tour.

Big call t_o_o . Be an interesting trade period if all those GWS boys are still out of contract....

Out of the 6 GWS players named I'd have Cameron and Treloar on top of the tree. With WHE/Smith/Shiel not too far behind. Either will be a fantastic addition to our team.
All of them are great talents but for me we need another inside mid as a priority instead of outside types. Treloar and Shiel top of the list for me. Cameron is the outrider here but imo he would cost far, far too much to get.

There was a whisper on another forum that we've been stuck into Dan Hannebury for a few years now and might be hoping we can pry him out of Sydney with Buddy and Tippett sucking up most of their cap. We'd have to trade for him of course but geez he'd be exactly what the doctor ordered.

There was a whisper on another forum that we've been stuck into Dan Hannebury for a few years now and might be hoping we can pry him out of Sydney with Buddy and Tippett sucking up most of their cap. We'd have to trade for him of course but geez he'd be exactly what the doctor ordered.

That would be great !! How is he physically though ? Would we get at least a few years service from him ?

Because there is huge chance he is coming to Tigerland as he goes out with Choco's daughter and he's a gun. We don't need Cameron as we have Jack , Griff , Vickery and even last week Hampson out marked Maric on roar vision.
Stop with jokes. Trying to have a sensible conversation and you chime in with with we don't need Cameron..hahaha Grith and Vickery... Please spare me. Cameron can play, these 2 have shown veeeeeeery little. Every team in the comp needs Cameron to seperate them from the pack. Even the Hawks. Top end talent is extremely hard to get and with another Gun forward... Sky's the limit. Not denying Shiel can play but Cameron would be the far better pickup.

At 25yo next year he's not worth the high price of a trade. We shouldn't have traded for a 25yo Hampson either when he was 1 year away from FA (...or shouldn't trade for him at any age as a matter of fact!)

You pay for 18-23yos with picks/players, and you pay for 26yos+ with the salary cap, IMO.

Paying picks/players for 25yos is the worst possible value for money method of bringing in new talent.

He or parker id fap

I've changed my mind, like Dusty apparently did last preseason. I want Smith and Shiel. Smith is supremely skilled and knows where the goals are. Shiel is a raging bull with serious pace and strength. We'd be almost holy grail bound if by some miracle we snagged these two.

Anyone know the relationship between Shiel & Smith & both with Chocco & or Miles ? It may have some bearing & make it more realistic than some may think....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all hate each other.

R you big kidder !!.......You are kidding yes ????? Please say you are...Ok my bottom lip is quivering now.....:cry:

Seems like we aren't the only club with inconsistency issues with our talls. Fair call given this tiger_of_old ..
To be fair to Cameron he did have an ankle last year.Willing to give him abit of slack.:D

To be fair to Cameron he did have an ankle last year.Willing to give him abit of slack.:D

I'm not sold on the idea that he can combine with another key forward . Some just don't seem to be able to unless they are number one. Schultz was for me a good example of that....

I'm not sold on the idea that he can combine with another key forward . Some just don't seem to be able to unless they are number one. Schultz was for me a good example of that....
By his own admission Shultz was lazy or more to the point accepting to easy he was always 2nd fiddle to the great man.You could be right in regards to Cameron,if so then no way we should target him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back