List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should we make a play for Aish? Reports going round its not so much he wants togo to Adelaide, but rather out of Brisbane.

Should we make a play for Aish? Reports going round its not so much he wants togo to Adelaide, but rather out of Brisbane.
I'd rather Shiel, but Aish looks to be all class. I get the feeling we will be making a big play for a young potential star mid in the 20-23yr old bracket.

I'd rather Shiel, but Aish looks to be all class. I get the feeling we will be making a big play for a young potential star mid in the 20-23yr old bracket.

Aish would come cheaper than Shiel owing to the fact he wants out.

Aish would come cheaper than Shiel owing to the fact he wants out.
If he nominates us, than yes. I think Shiel is more of a line breaking bull of a mid. He is better inside than Aish, but has that rare combination of explosive pace to accommodate his inside ability. Very Judd like, and would compliment us more so, in my not so esteemed opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane are likely to have a second rounder in the early 20s this year, I'd be chasing that in a trade for Vickery, then packaging it with our first for Shiel.

Get either Kreuzer or Leuenberger via FA as well and we're golden

Rather trade our 1st pick - say 15 and Vickery for Brisbane 1st - say 4

4 for Shiel

Everyone wins

Kruezer won't leave Carlton - they've stuck by him with his injuries. He'll only go if Carlton decide to trade him.

Brisbane are likely to have a second rounder in the early 20s this year, I'd be chasing that in a trade for Vickery, then packaging it with our first for Shiel.

Get either Kreuzer or Leuenberger via FA as well and we're golden

Would want more then that for Vickery when Rhys Stanley/Chris Dawes picked up pick 20 ;)

If he nominates us, than yes. I think Shiel is more of a line breaking bull of a mid. He is better inside than Aish, but has that rare combination of explosive pace to accommodate his inside ability. Very Judd like, and would compliment us more so, in my not so esteemed opinion.

Shiel is good as a ball getter, but his footskills and kicking aren't all that flash. I'd rather Aish. Damaging with his possessions and is a silky mover. Would just about cap off our midfield nicely, especially when you introduce Corey Ellis. Straight swap for Vickery would be about even. We got another smooth, silky midfielder, Brisbane get a ready made, good to go Key Forward.

both.png
:oops:

I replied to a list of players given and they werent included. I rate miles and like houlis run.
Hey austyn08, I just realised that I've got this wrong. I thought you posted the original list and I had that wrong. I apologise, it was a totally different poster and I got mixed up.

Shiel, Selwood, Kruezer, Elliot..... GET IT DONE!

After watching the matches I agree with getting Kruezer. If could keep him on the paddock he would put a step closer to that final win. Selwood be also very good. we need one more A grade hard in and under mid to allow cotch to get more to the outside, we just lack real grunt player in the middle to assist Miles. I think with these 2 quality players we would e hard to beat. Sure we could get an upgrade on a number of players but so can all sides. I just think its the real missing link for us, another hi quality Mid and a genuine back up ruck/ first ruck options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back