Bledisloe Cup 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game. Very impressed by our scrum holding up. Normally a weak point for us.
Created a bunch of turnovers and kept the pressure going even when down a player. Some classy stuff in there. You can see why GWS went after Folau with some of the stuff he does. Shame in just doesn't translate to AFL.

Surprise surprise, another loss at that $h!th0le of a stadium for the Wallabies, 41-13. :mad::mad:

Sadly I can never see us getting the Bledisloe Cup back, as a matter of fact the Kiwis' may as well bolt the trophy at whatever rugby museum they have.

1 game each ... how does NZ win overall?
The Four Nations was a case of every country playing each other once, BUT unfortunately it was decided that the Wallabies & NZ would play a warm-up match (for the World Cup), which unfortunately would also count as a Bledisloe match.

There's this rule where if both teams win a game each, then the holders (in this case NZ) retain the Cup.

Normally each year, in the four nations competition the teams will play each other twice. Once home, once away. And the Bledisloe cup would be played best of 3.

This year, however, the Rugby World Cup starts next month, so there was not enough time fto fit in all these tests. Therefore, the four nations teams played each other only once, and the Bledisloe Cup was back to two tests with the holder retaining it in the case of a drawn series.

Back to normal next year I presume.

Pakeha the All Blacks did a different version of the Haka than they normally do. Phil Kerns said the name of that version but I forgot it and he said they do this one on special occasions, where they drop to their knee. What's it called and how and why is it a different version?? When do they pull it out of the top draw?

From 3.30

The one I have mainly seen was the version they did a week earlier in Brisbane. I know they arent saying this, but one line to my ears sounds like - they're coming, they're coming, they come, they come.

The World Cup in 2011 at Eden Park the Haka looks similar to the one last Saturday but not exactly the same. Is it the same. I figured if Phil Kerns is right its only done on special occasions I guess cant get more special than a home World Cup. I didnt pick up on its difference when I watched it at the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back