PS4 Bloodborne

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait.

I need to get PlaystationPlus to play online? Surely I'm reading that wrong or I'm about to get very angry (Which was likely going to occur anyway due to BB)
You're about to get very angry.

Is anyone still get stuck at the central yharnam checkpoint .. Can't get past that for last couple hours, I get so far than I die ,then I have to respawn from there !!!

I'm not even up to Cleric Beast. Father Gascoigne keeps kicking my arse.

edit: wait, after some research, Cleric Beast is before Father Gascoigne. Where the * was it, and how did I not see it?

Last edited:

edit: wait, after some research, Cleric Beast is before Father Gascoigne. Where the **** was it, and how did I not see it?
I'm not sure which one is first, the farther seems to be easier from what i've tried.
I think i might try some fire against them, fire seems really strong against the other werewolf like creatures. Also the Cleric beast has no fog gate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure which one is first, the farther seems to be easier from what i've tried.
I think i might try some fire against them, fire seems really strong against the other werewolf like creatures. Also the Cleric beast has no fog gate.
Where do you actually find the Cleric Beast?

Umm you know where you first come upon a bridge, before an entrance to the sewer where the two werewolf's are, straight down there is the Celtic beast. You should see one of the monsters with a hammer like weapon near some crows under like an arch, just beyond that is the Celtic beast.

Still cant get passed the first boss :eek::eek:

edit: wait, after some research, Cleric Beast is before Father Gascoigne. Where the **** was it, and how did I not see it?

Same here, you can fight him if you go through a longer route, bypassing the cleric beast.

Theres a 2 min short cut from where you respawn, make sure the gate is open , then go in that house and go upstairs.

Jesus dude, come on. Im as big a pc gamer as anyone and we all know PCs are superior. Just cool it a touch, it's this attitude that makes console gamers hate PC players

Cool it? Just making an observation, I haven't touched a console game in some time and this one in particular seems to have some serious jaggies in the crowded environments...

It's (to a much lesser degree) like playing nothing but ps3 for 2 years then going back to a ps2. It's kind of jarring.
People don't like to hear the truth apparently :/

Cool it? Just making an observation, I haven't touched a console game in some time and this one in particular seems to have some serious jaggies in the crowded environments...

It's (to a much lesser degree) like playing nothing but ps3 for 2 years then going back to a ps2. It's kind of jarring.
People don't like to hear the truth apparently :/

I know exactly what you mean - I couldn't enjoy TLOU as much as i'd like as it was the first console game i'd played for over a year and it just looked... horrible.

Still, people get annoyed with PC elitism, rightfully so.

Game isnt dropping in the UK until Friday..
I can only bring myself to watch the character design and opening sequence...
Dont want too many spoilers .

I know exactly what you mean - I couldn't enjoy TLOU as much as i'd like as it was the first console game i'd played for over a year and it just looked... horrible.

Still, people get annoyed with PC elitism, rightfully so.

Don't see it as elitism, I wouldn't have bought a damn PS4 if I was an elitist! :p
Don't see why honest appraisal should be kept to oneself... AA is just one thing you really take for granted when you play majority PC, and you don't realise just how big a deal it is until you play something without it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back