Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed rumour.

If I win the 70mil tonight I will buy 25,000 memberships. Surely that will help get us out of trouble a bit.
Cheapskate

Sorry if posted before, but anyone else noticed holman in the pics at training the last couple of days? Are we rookieing him? When they get delisted they usually come with some assurances on the rookie list

Im personally more in the camp that if he was ever going to make it....he's more likely now than ever before.

The club has gotten rid of the laconic players, and with a bit of luck he will see the effort of peers like Kerridge and Cripps and with our development focus, get his training program together and really make a go of it.

It didn't help that Yarran took Smith under his wing and inadvertently brought him into trouble with the club.

Smith missed a VFL game because of it but it was kept rather low-key.

Sorry if posted before, but anyone else noticed holman in the pics at training the last couple of days? Are we rookieing him? When they get delisted they usually come with some assurances on the rookie list

Holman has been allowed to train with the club but as far as I know, there have been no assurances of him being rookied.

Confirmed rumour.

If I win the 70mil tonight I will buy 25,000 memberships. Surely that will help get us out of trouble a bit.
You realise, depending on what memberships you choose, that could cost you in excess of 19 million dollars?
You really do bleed blue.

You realise, depending on what memberships you choose, that could cost you in excess of 19 million dollars?
You really do bleed blue.

Sorry IBB is currentlly unavailable. He is on indefinate vacation in the Bahamas.

Please direct any questions through myself, Gerard, his new assistant, and I will be sure to obtain a response from IBB as soon as possible.

Thank you your concearn. IBBs accountant will look into your statement.

Sorry IBB is currentlly unavailable. He is on indefinate vacation in the Bahamas.

Please direct any questions through myself, Gerard, his new assistant
On vacation in the Bahamas and appointed a guy named Gerard as 'Butler'.

gerard-butler-height-weight-body-fat-percentage.jpg

Posted here as counts in the #bluemour category.

Talking to Nat Southby on the tweetvine and she reckons we're into Josh Dunkley with 19 should he open-nominate.

Thought a bluemour was overdue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted here as counts in the #bluemour category.

Talking to Nat Southby on the tweetvine and she reckons we're into Josh Dunkley with 19 should he open-nominate.

Thought a bluemour was overdue.

It's back! The little thread that won't die!

And it doesn't even have Thy's intermittent bumps to keep it on rotation...

I do love a good rumour, but like the way things seem to be tighter lipped this year.

Who is Josh Dunkley?

Sydney father/son prospect that's been undecided on whether he'd nominate for Sydney or enter the open draft to (hopefully) stay in Melbourne where he's grown up.

From the AFL site:

Dunkley is a competitor. He played senior country football as a 15-year-old and doesn't flinch in tough situations. He's at his best as an inside, ball-winning midfielder who can outbody and outmuscle his opponents and pave the way for the outside runners.

Dunkley is also a strong mark overhead and has played forward where he has won one-on-one contests often. He spent this year in a number of different spots, which might not have helped his form, but it did show he was capable of being used in various positions at the next level.

The 18-year-old is a natural leader who is well liked by his teammates, and he has captained the NAB AFL Academy squad. He's a professional, too. Over summer he trained closely with Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury and knows the elite standards that are waiting for him at an AFL club.

One of the harder prospects in the pool to judge because of his limited exposure in 2015. Dunkley has some special qualities which should steer him through an AFL career. Dunkley won't leave anything in his career up to chance and is a dogged, determined worker. With his ball-winning ability he should be able to settle well into senior footy.

That article doesn't mention if he has good skills. Just a ball magnet.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Think there's a slight question-mark over his kicking, but he'd be playing predominantly as an inside mid, so provide he works on it and becomes serviceable he'd be able to play his role.

Suspect he'd be under consideration if we get a tall early (Francis/McKay/Weideman) and neither of Gresham/Hibberd last to 19.

Think there's a slight question-mark over his kicking, but he'd be playing predominantly as an inside mid, so provide he works on it and becomes serviceable he'd be able to play his role.

Suspect he'd be under consideration if we get a tall early (Francis/McKay/Weideman) and neither of Gresham/Hibberd last to 19.
Hope we dont pick up Weiderman. Rumour is that his ankle has not healed. He had the injury most of last season. We don't need another player keeping Giles company on the LTI list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back