Bluemour Discussion Thread VI (cont. in Part VII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am watching to too. I cannot believe that those morons, Wayne Carey suggested it, that a fair trade would be Gibbs to Adelaide, Cameron to Brisbane and Rockliff to Carlton. Seriously, how do they get jobs? Carlton will give up a contracted Gibbs for a free agent according to those clowns. Staggering how ignorant they are.

Even ignoring the whole Rockliff is a FA disaster, Cameron really isn't that good...inconsistent and goes to water when the going gets tough.

Cameron for Gibbs would be a major win for Adelaide, and Rockliff for Cameron would be a major loss for Brisbane (if he was contracted or not a FA)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Gribbs....just request a trade already!

That's If you don't want to be here....that is

If Melbourne give up 10 & 27 for Lever (and maybe 35) I can see 17 & 27 being offered to us

10 alone won't do it and they wouldn't do 10 & 17 (I wouldn't anyway)

Give 27 to GWS for Kennedy (or
17 if they include Scully)

Take 3 & 17/27 to the draft

Add Rockliff and Kennedy (plus salary dump)

Bloody Gribbs....just request a trade already!

That's If you don't want to be here....that is

If Melbourne give up 10 & 27 for Lever (and maybe 35) I can see 17 & 27 being offered to us

10 alone won't do it and they wouldn't do 10 & 17 (I wouldn't anyway)

Give 27 to GWS for Kennedy (or
17 if they include Scully)

Take 3 & 17/27 to the draft

Add Rockliff and Kennedy (plus salary dump)

Since when is scully a dump?? He's a gun

Then duck talking about gibbs (contracted)/cameron (contracted/rockliff (free agent) as a 3 way straight trade. How are these guys so bad at their jobs, not even basic knowledge of the landscape

Carey has absolutely no business being on television. None at all. Shocking human, shocking commentator, and ignorant.

So Tom Browne saying he is 'convinced' Rockliff is joining us and said he's getting surgery done on his shoulder tomorrow.
Anyone know if he's credible at all?

I do find journo info to more often than not be true when they talk in absolutes...eg Browne saying he is 'convinced', rather than saying 'im hearing', Wheatley saying Kelly would sign end of the week etc

Was said that Rockliff recently met with Bolton and SOS...maybe Browne has info that the meeting went well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back