Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Yarran gets us Adelaide's 1st round pick is if we throw back our 2nd rounder their way IMO.

I can't see Brisbane being that kind to us after we forced them into accepting unders for Docherty. If Bell wants to go home, they should be saying to us 3rd rounder for Bell or we will get him for nothing in the PSD. I can only see Aish going into the PSD or straight swap for Bell if he nominates us and is adamant that he only wants to go to Carlton. Is this what will happen Barrass70?

Weak draft apparently and with yaz's ability I think we could get 12 for Yaz and our third or a pick upgrade of their 3rd

The first 20 picks or so is apparently strong, but apparently it falls away badly after that, on current exposed form, plus other factors like attitude/lack of discipline etc, Yarran isn't worth pick 12.

The first 20 picks or so is apparently strong, but apparently it falls away badly after that, on current exposed form, plus other factors like attitude/lack of discipline etc, Yarran isn't worth pick 12.
20-25 range IMO.
If we can get a few picks before 25 we'll have a good draft.

Dont know why people are worried about the next draft being shallow (said nearly every year at this time)... we will be at the pointy end of the draft for the next 5 years. Plenty of time to hoard picks! Whether we use them this time or not, well that is the question.

20-25 range IMO.
If we can get a few picks before 25 we'll have a good draft.
If we are to have any hope of going somewhere we need to be better then Yarran for 20-25. We got 30 odd for Hampson...

We'd be better off waiting a year for a free agency pick if that's all we're capable of getting.

If we are to have any hope of going somewhere we need to be better then Yarran for 20-25. We got 30 odd for Hampson...

We'd be better off waiting a year for a free agency pick if that's all we're capable of getting.

We can't afford to keep Yarran on for another year if his poor/lax attitude continues.
The new administration has made it clear that players with unfavourable attitudes and slackers at training are no longer tolerated, Yarran is gone, even if we have to accept unders for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish??? Hasn't shown much or anything at all... Why would we go for another soft player like that, would honestly still prefer Bell with his crap disposal... Don't like Aish at all

I remember Aish being hyped up during his draft year but haven't paid much attention to him since. How's he gone so far?

We just need to tell them forcefully enough that the priority pick that they stripped from us in 2002 was enough to **** up the system at Carlton for over a decade and that it might actually have been illegal for them to strip it from us at the time.

Don't forget the Priorty Pick in 2006 that should have been Pick 3 not Pick 19:rolleyes:

Bell for Aish is something I could raise a glass to.

Love Bell, and the way he has regularly hit the scoreboard has been a great addition to his game, but his kicking is too scattergun. We desperately need better ball users.
I know it's not the way to build for the future but I want to keep Belly just for his 100% efforts and clear love to be playing footy for the hell of it and loving that it's Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back