Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bell. But his kicking around the ground is worse than Casboult. Hit and very, very badly miss.

I don't want him gone for the sake of it, but if we get a player with excellent disposal who everyone is pretty confident will be a quality player, I'd take it and run.
I think that Brisvegas are going to want more than someone like Bell for Aish really. They are going to want a first round pick that they can then on-trade to GC17 for Dixon.

Every Club needs a straight runner - Bell is one of our best this year- and people want to trade him off because?? he doesn't have the silky skills of a *** or ***l or pick you favourite nancy boy...to stay and be a fair weather downhill skiing ...not much when it matters type...

NO FANKS!

OK I retract my opinion. Shit skilled players have gotten us this far, might as well see how far the rabbit hole goes... o_O

You can't have 22 players with 'silky skills'..mate - well not unless you build and develop over many years and get draft and trades absolutely right...
In the meantime you need some goers- the side is full of no go atm -..a good coach woudl see Bell told to play to his strengths and his team mates support his weaknesess

We have Byrne/Graham/Sheehan/Boekhurst/Buckley/Docherty types coming through all with a touch of class - but a team also needs a fair number of bull types to hold up under different sorts of pressure..

and Bell is on form so far one of our better contributors week in week out.

anyway that is my rationale..

You can't have 22 players with 'silky skills'..mate - well not unless you build and develop over many years and get draft and trades absolutely right...
In the meantime you need some goers- the side is full of no go atm -..a good coach woudl see Bell told to play to his strengths and his team mates support his weaknesess

We have Byrne/Graham/Sheehan/Boekhurst/Buckley/Docherty types coming through all with a touch of class - but a team also needs a fair number of bull types to hold up under different sorts of pressure..

and Bell is on form so far one of our better contributors week in week out.

anyway that is my rationale..
Yeah there will always be 'footsoldier' players and Bell plays above that level. My only knock on the guy is his kicking, and I don't see any shit kicks in premiership sides. Certainly not front-line midfielders with horrible boots anyway.

Aim big.

This is coming across like the * board.
Brisbane will want a lot more than Bell for Aish.

I'd do that deal in a heart beat. Bell is an honest trier and one of my favourites, but it is harder to find someone with silky skills than an honest trier with aggression. Plus Aish would help the age profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody punches anymore. Really doesn't matter. Have enough skills to retain the ball like the Hawks and you don't even give the opportunity for the opposition to tackle.

Somebody hasn't learned from our biggest flaw in our team from the Ratten days.

Kreuzer wants to stay but the club has put his contract on hold as someone has spiked SOS's drink and he still thinks we could get band 1.
Such a stupid club.

It all depends on how much Kruezer is offered by another club, if he is offered something like 500 - 600 k elsewhere and considering he was a former no 1 draft pick, than surely the AFL will give us band 1 compo if he leaves.

Other clubs think SOS is up with the pixies for believing Kreuz will get offers in that vicinity.

Nevermind the fact Kreuz is the heart and soul of this club.........which is lacking a lot of heart and soul.

But he has been cruelled by injuries. To be honest, you could make a case for both sides of the argument.

I suspect that with both Yarran and Henderson likely to be traded though, Kruezer will stay.. But i don't know what SOS is thinking.

I'm getting the vibe that you're not a fan of someone posting an rumour on an internet forum designed to create discussion about AFL and the clubs.

It's definitely unique position to take - especially in the Rumour Discussion thread of all places.
Nothing wrong with a rumour, you are just creating the image that SOS and the board are trying to sell the players souls. We all have our opinions about the club, you seem a little defensive about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back