Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they've been saying that for a while.

Ahh well, will find out for sure next week one way or another.

Here is the article.

they are closing in on a deal with GWS for Treloar in which Collingwood would give up their first round pick this year and next year and receive a second round pick in return, as well as Treloar.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl...ollingwood-20151008-gk4k1t.html#ixzz3o1kjYdeP
Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

I personally think this is fair. However with Carlton missing out on Carlisle, I can see us offer more money for Traloar. I wouldn't be surprised if he then says happy to go to either and who every offers GWS more gets the player.

Treloar will only move to a club that compensates GWS. Look at his B&F speech, he says he is indebted to the club and found it very hard to leave the club. He still has a lot of affection for the Giants.

I don't think he is interested in burning GWS by going into the PSD. If you can offer a deal that outbids Pick 7 & a high pick next year then good luck.

Either way, Treloar is doing running sessions in the altitude room at the Holden Centre, he moved into a house in Elwood organised by Collingwood and his missus Kelsey is about to start a new job at a high profile PR / Adverstising Firm in Melbourne that was organised by a Collingwood board member.

Treloar will only move to a club that compensates GWS. Look at his B&F speech, he says he is indebted to the club and found it very hard to leave the club. He still has a lot of affection for the Giants.

I don't think he is interested in burning GWS by going into the PSD. If you can offer a deal that outbids Pick 7 & a high pick next year then good luck.

Either way, Treloar is doing running sessions in the altitude room at the Holden Centre, he moved into a house in Elwood organised by Collingwood and his missus Kelsey is about to start a new job at a high profile PR / Adverstising Firm in Melbourne that was organised by a Collingwood board member.

hopefully within the cap

See that's all just bullshit. We should give his missus a job at VISY on $500,000 a year.

Interesting it wasn't announced at the same time with all others but am happy none the less. Loving the development focus of the coaching panel for 2016 and beyond.

See that's all just bullshit. We should give his missus a job at VISY on $500,000 a year.

There has been several snippets in the media about the job to his Girlfriend. Wilson wrote an article on Richmond being very angry via Gale and wanted Ken Wood to investigate.

Scott Gullian also did in the Herald-Sun.

"Carlton's Lachie Henderson is worth a First Round Pick according to his manager Tom Petroro.

The Cats will likely have to trade their First Round Pick in the 2016 National Draft to land Henderson."

- Trade Radio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted a couple of weeks ago how we weren't interested in Treloar because of his attitude and how he was selfish and only interested in himself and the money and really this just confirms it. Firstly, for a supposed 'massive Carlton supporter' he is trying his hardest to go to Collingwood. Seriously, NO Carlton supporter in their right mind would want to be traded to Collingwood. Just have a look at Sam Docherty. Now that's a Carlton supporter!

I also think it's a bad idea for a club to throw so much money at a player like that. You won't win premierships like that. All you have to do is look at clubs like Hawthorn and Geelong. Two clubs who have won 7 of the last 10 premierships in the last 10 years. Obviously they have traded and developed well but the players they have traded in are players who want to play for the club and are also willing to take less money for success.

Which id expect us to pass onto GWS for Tomlinson.
I think that the deal would be for Tomlinson and Lamb... both contracted players.

I wonder if Carlton getting involved with the Treloar deal is a sly move by Carlton to drive up the price for him and in return we get Tomlinson and Lamb with a bit of a discount.

Problem with Cats using 2016 pick is that they can't then use their 2015 first in a trade so would need to get Danger via FA... In which case why don't they just put their 2015 first (9) on the table for us...

There has been several snippets in the media about the job to his Girlfriend. Wilson wrote an article on Richmond being very angry via Gale and wanted Ken Wood to investigate.

Scott Gullian also did in the Herald-Sun.
Well it does sound quite suss.... How much of her salary is she going to transfer to his account....

Which will only make it sweeter once he spurns you...

Problem with Cats using 2016 pick is that they can't then use their 2015 first in a trade so would need to get Danger via FA... In which case why don't they just put their 2015 first (9) on the table for us...
Pick 9 this year would mean we would be in a good position to get one of:

Charlie Curnow
Rhys Mathieson
Sam Wedieman

Harley Balic
Clayton Oliver
Darcy Tucker

Thats simply not true.

Freo planning on trading this and next years first for McCarthy according to report.

Please source me on where this rule is

Why not? I thought you just couldn't trade away more than 2 first rounders in 4 years.

AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon said the following rules would govern trading of future draft picks:

- Clubs can trade one year in the future only.

- Clubs must make at least two first-round selections in each four-year period. If they don't, they will face restrictions from trading any further first-round draft picks.

- If a club trades a future first-round selection, it may not trade any other future selection from that same draft. But if a club keeps its future first-round selection, it can trade any of its future selections from other rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back