Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did actually, last year in an article with Hamish looking back on his career.
Said end of 21 would see him out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well that confirms it then. Clarko will coach us next season.

Been going hard at it today BigFooty: Voss, Clarkson, Kingo, Vossie, Clarko, Dicko, Whacko. For what its worth, I think we either have Clarkson already, or we are NEVER getting him, even if its the red phone - Obviously I hope its the former outcome.
(So, if he's not coming) - let's think of someone outside the box - off the planet, even.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been going hard at it today BigFooty: Voss, Clarkson, Kingo, Vossie, Clarko, Dicko, Whacko. For what its worth, I think we either have Clarkson already, or we are NEVER getting him, even if its the red phone - personally, I don't think we have him, and won't have him.
(So) - let's think of someone outside the box - off the planet, even.

This post caused me to laugh that hard I almost choked.

EDIT: POTY

What chance today's articles were about the club testing the waters for supporter reaction?
Or still isolating the leaks, or we are actually looking for some replacement assistants who might want to work under an experienced coach.

the media hasn’t got a lot right withhow we’ve conducted this process so far. Personally I just can’t see Voss as a prime target. Without being unfair to the man or his playing career, his coaching career has affected his public perception and appointing him just doesn’t make sense after the Cook coup. It doesn’t scream success to me,

I think regardless of his ability to coach now rather than at the lions the media would have a field day and the pressure on him would be enormous. Like it or not he is seen as been ‘tainted’ by his Lions tenure.

personally I’m very closed minded to the idea. Just can’t get past it. I’d be supremely disappointed if it plays out that way.

Last edited:
What's with this idea that because Voss was passed on for other roles he's a worse candidate?

Just because someone didn't get hired by someone else on its own is not a reason not to hire them. This kind of thinking is why everyone in afl land feels like they need to pull out of job race instead of being honest that they missed out.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

Been going hard at it today BigFooty: Voss, Clarkson, Kingo, Vossie, Clarko, Dicko, Whacko. For what its worth, I think we either have Clarkson already, or we are NEVER getting him, even if its the red phone - Obviously I hope its the former outcome.
(So, if he's not coming) - let's think of someone outside the box - off the planet, even.

I just can never bring myself to scroll past that clip 😂

He applied for the Collingwood job with ports blessing and he is in the process for the carlton job - - Davies stated that already

maybe he never got pass initial interview 🤷🏻‍♂️
The Herald Sun reports that the Magpies have made an informal approach to Voss for the opening – who captained the Lions in two grand final wins against them in 2002 and 2003

Ye
Or still isolating the leaks, or we are actually looking for some replacement assistants who might want to work under an experienced coach.

the media hasn’t got a lot right withhow we’ve conducted this process so far. Personally I just can’t see Voss as a prime target. Without being unfair to the man or his playing career, his coaching career has affected his public perception and appointing him just doesn’t make sense after the Cook coup. It doesn’t scream success to me,

I think regardless of his ability to coach now rather than at the lions the media would have a field day and the pressure on him would be enormous. Like it or not he is seen as been ‘tainted’ by his Lions tenure.

personally I’m very closed minded to the idea. Just can’t get past it. I’d be supremely disappointed if it plays out that way.

Yes, it’s at odds with recent trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back