Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know player for player trades are rare, but I wonder if a Brander for SPS trade can be discussed? I like Brander as a backup KPD with wingman type athleticism - I think he’d fit in nicely at the club.
However it’s more likely the trade would be for a late pick - maybe 3rd round? I know that’s unders, but he hasn’t cemented a spot in our team so it’s unlikely we could realistically ask for much more than that.
Shame to lose him - would liked to have seen him under a different coaching structure to see if he could get back to his midfield best.

I know player for player trades are rare, but I wonder if a Brander for SPS trade can be discussed? I like Brander as a backup KPD with wingman type athleticism - I think he’d fit in nicely at the club.
However it’s more likely the trade would be for a late pick - maybe 3rd round? I know that’s unders, but he hasn’t cemented a spot in our team so it’s unlikely we could realistically ask for much more than that.
Shame to lose him - would liked to have seen him under a different coaching structure to see if he could get back to his midfield best.

Petrevski-Seton has requested West Coast. A straight(ish) swap for Brander is probably a starting point, given that West Coast have already told him he won't be offered a contract.

But I am flat. I had really hoped for one more year, under a different coach. I think Petrevski-Seton has huge upside, even at Carlton, and that he could yet make us look very silly.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to get all that much in a trade for SPS I feel. He's out of contract isn't he?

He remains an unfulfilled and underdeveloped talent. Worth more to us than we will get, perhaps we might just swap him for Brander?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've loved to have seen SPS thrive at Carlton with the support of a new coaching team, but at the same time, I don't think one can begrudge him a fresh start either - it may well be the making of him.

Was a joy to watch when at his best, and enjoying his footy - I hope to see much more of that in the years to come (just, y'know, not so much against us, please Samo).

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to get all that much in a trade for SPS I feel. He's out of contract isn't he?

He remains an unfulfilled and underdeveloped talent. Worth more to us than we will get, perhaps we might just swap him for Brander?

Would need something coming back ... WC have told Brander he WONT be getting a contract ... SPS is a required player for us ...

Petrevski-Seton has requested West Coast. A straight(ish) swap for Brander is probably a starting point, given that West Coast have already told him he won't be offered a contract.

Brander is effectively a free agent because they wouldn't offer him a contract. SPS is worth more than him based off of that alone.

Oscar Allen - straight swap :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back