Boak chooses Port over the reining premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

You PAPs are so funny. You actually believe what your club spoon feeds you.

You crowbots are so funny. You actually believe that we believe everything reported.

We have to pay 95% of the salary cap. Boak deserves it more than most on our list.

Yes, a mediocre midfielder deserves more money than any player your list because you have a shit list. You've already stated that. No need to keep trolling your own club over and over.

If we lose two gun KPP's in the next two years due to not being able to pay them enough because there's so much money tied up in Boak's contract, get back to me.

Well, firstly, you have no gun ANYTHING (much less KPPs).

Secondly, you are not going to lose any players because with Poort Power having a shit list, all of your spuds know they'll be making more money at your rabble than anywhere else because no other club wants to pay them as much as the Power do. That seeing as the Power are so keen to keep their shit list together so they can be shit for years to come.

FFS...Are Crows supporters really delusional enough to think they can troll any club about over paying/commiting to a player?? SPUD TIPPETT, SPUD TIPPETT, SPUD TIPPETT. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Spud isnt a good ruckman, nor is he a good forward. Why? Because he isn't a footballer and lacks the awareness of a footballer.
That is a stupid thing to say.

Even more stupid when you have Butcher ....

which is even MORE stupid when you have WESTHOFF .....

edit

....which is EVEN MORE STUPID when you have Lobbe

That is a stupid thing to say.

Even more stupid when you have Butcher ....

which is even MORE stupid when you have WESTHOFF .....

edit

....which is EVEN MORE STUPID when you have Lobbe

What a horrificly uneducated post. Westhoff? You can say many things about Justin...lazy and disinterested, inconsistent, but not a smart footballer? That's absurd. His vision and understanding of the game is leagues in front of Spud....as for Butcher, he has time on his side. Let's not forget, Justin is a third forward. Spud is the one masquerading as a KPF star, with the paypacket to match...

What a horrificly uneducated post. Westhoff? You can say many things about Justin...lazy and disinterested, inconsistent, but not a smart footballer? That's absurd. His vision and understanding of the game is leagues in front of Spud....as for Butcher, he has time on his side. Let's not forget, Justin is a third forward. Spud is the one masquerading as a KPF star, with the paypacket to match...

No - I was more criticising you for having a go at Tippett when your side boats a Westhoff...and used to boast two of them!!!!!

All Butcher has ahead of him are cortisone injections before each game .
You are about to pay a ordinary midfielder more than our KPP forward / Ruckman........

Your rucks - well...you must know they're useless too...surely I don't have to tell you that

You have a go at Tippett yet you play ...week in week out a player you describe as lazy disinterested inconsistent - to which I will add - talentless uncordinated HACK ,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So delusional I lolled.

Wait... you think he doesn't dig the boots into the Crows every chance he gets?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you guys that he's horrible to Port. He clearly hates the people in charge and he sticks the boots in there every chance he gets too - but he does the exact same thing to the Crows and has done so for as long as he's been writing articles about them at all.

Wait... you think he doesn't dig the boots into the Crows every chance he gets?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you guys that he's horrible to Port. He clearly hates the people in charge and he sticks the boots in there every chance he gets too - but he does the exact same thing to the Crows and has done so for as long as he's been writing articles about them at all.
His treatment towards Port is far worse than his treatment towards the Crows. He uses the Crows' climb up the ladder this year as ammunition towards Port and their performances. I also don't remember Rucci writing this much shit against the Crows in 2010 when they were 0-6.

His treatment towards Port is far worse than his treatment towards the Crows. He uses the Crows' climb up the ladder this year as ammunition towards Port and their performances. I also don't remember Rucci writing this much shit against the Crows in 2010 when they were 0-6.

That's confirmation bias. You notice the crap he writes about Port this year because you care more about Port than you do the Crows. Just as Crows supporters noticed the crap he was writing about us when we were terrible.

Fact is, he writes crap about everyone because it sells papers, and because he gets a kick out of pushing his own agendas. He doesn't like the Crows, he doesn't like the current administration at Port. So he writes as much crap as he can get away with about both.

FFS...Are Crows supporters really delusional enough to think they can troll any club about over paying/commiting to a player?? SPUD TIPPETT, SPUD TIPPETT, SPUD TIPPETT. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.

Yes, we overpaid Tippett. But that will be behind us after 2012.

Meanwhile, even your own supporters admit that the only reason Boak, and all of the other spuds on your shit list, stays with your rabble is because they can get paid more to play mediocre football at your rabble when no other club will even come close to matching the amount of money Poort is throwing at these uber-spuds. :thumbsu:

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble.jpg

Could you at least mix up your unoriginal insults?

Where did this 600k figure, that the Crowies are running with, come from? I've heard 300k, but not 600k...

You guys are so reactionary. We bad Spud for being, well... a spud. You comeback by bagging a 20 year old KPF. We bag you guys for paying this Spud 600k a season, which is understandable. Some guy bandies about that Boak will be getting 600k a season. MUST JUMP ON BAY 13 COZ THEY QUESTIONED SPUD WHEN SIGNED FOR 600K!!!!!11!1

We got it worse in 2010. You lot are getting of lightly.

We got it worse in 2010. You lot are getting of lightly.
He also attacks Port constantly by saying things like "that's not the true Port Adelaide spirit" etc referring to Port's rich football history and the never give up attitude. As the Crows history does not date back very far he cannot attack the heart and soul of the club because there isn't any really.

You're dreaming if you think the Crows got it worse from Rucci when the Crows were playing bad.

He also attacks Port constantly by saying things like "that's not the true Port Adelaide spirit" etc referring to Port's rich football history and the never give up attitude. As the Crows history does not date back very far he cannot attack the heart and soul of the club because there isn't any really.

You're dreaming if you think the Crows got it worse from Rucci when the Crows were playing bad.

Nah, cmndstab is right.

Well, you're both half right. Rucci bags the Crows when they're down just as much as he bags us when we're down. The difference is all of the rest of the Crowvertiser journos act as cheerleaders for the Crows when they're down, whereas when we're down they're too busy writing about how Brad Crouch is the next Patrick Dangerfield who is the next Mark Riccuito before Brad's even played a ****ing game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back