Booing players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore it and it will go away. When will people learn that they are feeding it by focusing on it? And who cares? Imagine booing be called a concern back in the 70's. Fans would be waiting for the punchline.
Ah the 70's. Where you could wistfully go to a game and yell all kinds of slurs at the players. Then when the game was over, you'd drive plastered with the unbuckled kids in the back to your lead painted, asbestos lined home; where you would settle in with a relaxing Winfield Red and a tasteful Rolf Harris record.

I don't have an issue if we as supporters have history with the player like Henry and Daisy Thomas for example we are a proud football club.

I don't see why clubs would boo a player for no reason at all like JHF if it's against North go for it for other club supporters to boo is just dumb.

I don't have an issue if we as supporters have history with the player like Henry and Daisy Thomas for example we are a proud football club.

I don't see why clubs would boo a player for no reason at all like JHF if it's against North go for it for other club supporters to boo is just dumb.
JHF, told norf that he was there to stay. He then left after one year but not only that, he wouldn't put in at training and didn't play to his potential, he deserves everything he gets

JHF, told norf that he was there to stay. He then left after one year but not only that, he wouldn't put in at training and didn't play to his potential, he deserves everything he gets

Not quite correct there Manic. The Paupers failed the kid. He was trying to lift the standards. The Paupers are just a sh1t club that players careers go to die. Image what would be going through the kids head had he been there now. They are putrid. It’s not his job to make them want to change. That’s the clubs job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back