BOOO-ing Goodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been known to boo B Matera........does that make me a racist?

Thanks for the well considered response.
No it doesnt make you racist. If you and everyone around you do it week in week out. It would definitively make you a bully.

Thanks for the well considered response.
No it doesnt make you racist. If you and everyone around you do it week in week out. It would definitively make you a bully.
Okay ....... what if I booed Goodes before and after the "13 yo child incident". Please note that I have never booed Loughlan or Jetta when they were on the field at the same time a Goodes. Racist or bully? Please note that I was guilty of booing Pickett, Farmer, Robert Muir, Dale Kickett but never Betts, the Krakours, Winmar or Barry Cable.

Okay ....... what if I booed Goodes before and after the "13 yo child incident". Please note that I have never booed Loughlan or Jetta when they were on the field at the same time a Goodes. Racist or bully? Please note that I was guilty of booing Pickett, Farmer, Robert Muir, Dale Kickett but never Betts, the Krakours, Winmar or Barry Cable.

If you want to defend your negetivity instead of being positive then thats your perogative.
I just wanted to share an option that instead of persisting with something that degrades, keep it to yourself and cheer louder for those you support.
Take it or leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back