Bought a $50 PSN Card

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm.

Get add-ons for your favourite games I guess?

If you play Black Ops a map pack is coming out for that

How much/good are the avatars?

The default ones are pretty crap...

How much/good are the avatars?

The default ones are pretty crap...

I Bought the Sackboy Australia Avatar $0.45

And LBP Dynamic Theme $3.45
[YOUTUBE]V9E4KM-wYLY[/YOUTUBE]

I Have $47 Left,I'll keep $15 for Black Ops DLC And maybe rent a movie in HD

"First Strike" will be the Same price as the MW2 DLC's Hopefully
Nope, already confirmed to be $20, a complete and utter rip off. If you're smart and like good PS3 games, then you'll be off Blops by then and onto stuff like LBP2, Portal 2, Killzone 3 and then waiting for stuff like inFAMOUS 2 and whatever else that floats your boat later next year. Honestly MW2 was probably slightly worth justifying considering there was only a couple of great games coming out in that time frame, but Blops shouldn't be close to worth it by then.

Anyway for the next few days (until the 5th) the PS Store has a number of fantastic games on sale.

Anyone of these are well worth the money. Joe Danger, Lara Croft and PixelJunk Shooter would be my top 3 from the list of discounts by far. Can't go wrong with any or all 3.

Joe Danger going from $19.95 to just $10.25
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is down from $19.95 to $14.45
PixelJunk Shooter down to $6.95 from $12.95 :)thumbsu::thumbsu:)
Bomberman ULTRA down to $8.45 from $15.95
Burn Zombie Burn down to $6.95 from $12.95 (with a 'space' themed DLC being discounted to $2.45 from $4.95)
Flight Control HD down to $6.95 from $8.45
Ferrari: The Race Experience down to $15.95 from $23.95
Deathspank down to $12.95 from $19.95 (Thongs of Virtue with the same price and discount)
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX down to $11.45 from $15.95 (got a 10/10 from IGN)
Fat Princess down to $8.45 from $15.95
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode One down to $11.45 from $19.95
Prince of Persia Classic + Cell Factor Bundle for $15.95 (a saving of $11.45)
Scott Pilgrim + Turtles in Time Reshelled + Voodoo Dice Bundle for $23.95 (a saving of $19.40)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Pilgrim, Sonic 4, Death spank + Joe Danger is what I'd do.

Bomberman / braid in the 'maybe' pile..

From what I've seen of these things they're a waste of money.
Not really, if you spend it on the PS Store you've actually wasted no money...unless it's on a shitty product.

The only reason it's un-necessary would be that you don't really have to buy them in a store, but for those who'd rather pay cash straight up and not have to use a credit card it's easier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back