Review Box Hill Hawks v Frankston Dolphins, 3 May 2014, 2pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Or for the foxtel cup? Have they done a switcharoo maybe?

If he plays Tuesday, he's not available for Hawthorn or Box Hill next Wednesday.

If he plays Tuesday, he's not available for Hawthorn or Box Hill next Wednesday.

Not sure what the 'Wednesday' refers to?....Though Box Hill have a bye the next round, so there'll be a few Box Hill boys doubling up I'd say!...Around a dozen of them given that around a dozen Hawthorn Squad members were rested!

Not sure what the 'Wednesday' refers to?....Though Box Hill have a bye the next round, so there'll be a few Box Hill boys doubling up I'd say!...Around a dozen of them given that around a dozen Hawthorn Squad members were rested!

I meant weekend! Didn't realise BH had a bye.

I just realised that Hawthorn would have had to have a "23rd man" available at the MCG yesterday in case there was an injury in the warm-up or something like that. It's not often Hawthorn & Box Hill play at exactly the same time.

Alex Woodward, who has impressed since returning from a shoulder injury, was rested.

“Maybe just to hold him (Woodward) over for the Tuesday (Box Hill’s Foxtel Cup match) or, as you saw at the big [AFL] game, I think there was a couple of injuries, so maybe just to keep one up our sleeves for that (Friday) game [against Sydney] as well,” Bello said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...g-at-easter-20140503-zr3zr.html#ixzz30hKlmzhp

Thanks for the updates and good to hear that Box Hill had such a good win. Will look forward to seeing some higlights in due course.

Funny old week of footy with the clash between the Hawthorn and the Box Hill match and then the Foxtel Cup on Tuesday o_O So far our great depth is showing its worth with the only casualty being the development squad match by the looks of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back