Boycott Port Power Sponsor "White Marquee Event Hire"-

Remove this Banner Ad

It is my experience that those who protest the loudest, are trying to drown out the voice in their own head.

Greg, it's okay. Take Ian Thorpe as your inspiration and let it out. Take the weight off your shoulders!

C'mon guys really? No supporter would agree with those comments.
Anyways if you feel like having a crack at PAFC about a stupid comment by an individual go for it, don't lump me or most others in there.
don't think anyone suggested your supporters would, was having a go at the individual who happens to be a sponsor of your club. OP didn't make any reference to ports involvement/support of him, just highlighted his support of the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't think anyone suggested your supporters would, was having a go at the individual who happens to be a sponsor of your club. OP didn't make any reference to ports involvement/support of him, just highlighted his support of the club
Fair enough FWIW, I don't think the average person who supports any club would think that is acceptable.

"To all my FELLOW 19th ******s"

Relax guys, he is obviously talking to the other 19 members of the British Meatball appreciation society.

hehe, Idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back