Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is true then what is the point of this hearing demonstrating facts that have no impact on a result if a pre-determined ruling was always going to occur. Turns an already existing Circus into a Disneyland.

Literally go back and look at the evidence compiled in the Sicily case. The evidence was damning and they deliberated and ended up with ‘it’ll stay at 3 weeks’. The AFL is a circus mate.

When I learned to ride a motorbike, I was taught about target fixation. For those unfamiliar with this, essentially when riding a bike, if you fix your sight on an object, you’ll ride into that object.

I reckon this same phenomenon is what happened with Brayshaw. As soon as he looked at Maynard, he turned towards him.

Anyone who rides a bike and ever experienced this will understand.
100%. Your body follows where you eyes look

that's why you have to look through the corner and not stare at the road below

that's exactly what happened to Brayshaw. You can even see his left leg coils across into Maynard once he's finally spotted him

I genuinely don't think he was full compos ..his gait & kicking action & legs look wrong to me

Did the AFL really present a case?

Jumping with momentum (that carried him forward 1-2m) might be inherently dangerous. No evidence or even argument to show this. Didn't even calculate the momentum or how far he travelled forward.

He should not have decided to turn his shoulder at the point of impact, instead putting his arms out to cushion the blow. With the little time he had that could have ended worse for both of them and if Brayshaw then braced, Maynard would have ended up concussed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the AFL really present a case?

Jumping with momentum (that carried him forward 1-2m) might be inherently dangerous. No evidence or even argument to show this.

He should not have decided to turn his shoulder at the point of impact, instead putting his arms out to cushion the blow. With the little time he had that could have ended worse for both of them and if Brayshaw then braced, Maynard would have ended up concussed.

Hopefully the pies argue (with evidence)

Brayshaw does brace - doesn't put his arms out

Please sort your priorities - unless you're a cardiac surgeon in emergency, this takes precedence over clients

Nah, just a PT, but funnily my client who is about to start is a mad Magpie too, so these updates will be even more appreciated.

I’ll tell him Maynard was cleared just as he comes in. Take him to another level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back