Bring in the Cows - But which teams will they come from?

Which team will provide the most Cows

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Giants

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• StKilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
So where will they come from?
Brisbane, Carlton, GC, Pies, Saints, Dees.

Added the Poll - Max 3 votes each!

GWS are not the cow nursery they used to be and are strong now. Hard to see newbies getting much game time.
Carlton does have a glut of GWS discards who could play a bit but are they any good.
Brisbane should see some fresh blood come through.
Saints and Dees on the rise but expecting them to be more stable with less newbies gifted games.
Pies and Port both likely to see some newbies too.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Should be 12 solid rookies this year I think, solid draft year. Gold Coast, Collingwood, Brisbane, Carlton, Port will be the pick of the bunch.

Yeah but 14 premo's and 12 rookies makes 26. 4 more rooks needed for my GnR strategy.
Add 4 mid pricers and it pushes it back to 12 premo's which is a no for me.

Might be ok for toxic 's scrub mid pricers though. ;)

Gold Coast are gonna have a stack of them, but they'll all come with that pesky 1st rounder tax.
Brissy have a good selection of picks.
Hopefully Port or North can bob up with a few SC relevant ones in the second round too.

Will Alex Johnson be back by the start of next year? The bloke can play pill and deserves a fair crack at it.
Scharenberg? Or basically anyone else that's coming back from a knee or any other LTI.

+ whoever drafts Micky Gibbons, 102k well spent.

But like as Here2tellyouwhy said there will be enough come round one and we'll all start with the same ones haha

Look forward too when rate my team threads start and every third post is someone commenting on another person's team and all they say is "rookie x won't get a game", they are god damn placeholders!

Yeah but 14 premo's and 12 rookies makes 26. 4 more rooks needed for my GnR strategy.
Add 4 mid pricers and it pushes it back to 12 premo's which is a no for me.

Might be ok for toxic 's scrub mid pricers though. ;)

You'll have mid pricers, absolutely guaranteed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hopefully get a few good dpp's that slide

whoever port get with pick 14 and 17 should get a good go and wont be to overpriced either

Don't look to the Pies for rookies
We've had so many injuries over the last few years everybody on the list has played games

there's Lachie Keeffe (somebody please kill me if he lines up in round 1), and the possibility of us picking up Mitch Brown or Litherland as DFA, but other than that, it's pretty dry

Daicos and Brown might get a game in round 20

Don't look to the Pies for rookies
We've had so many injuries over the last few years everybody on the list has played games

there's Lachie Keeffe (somebody please kill me if he lines up in round 1), and the possibility of us picking up Mitch Brown or Litherland as DFA, but other than that, it's pretty dry

Daicos and Brown might get a game in round 20

Only rookie priced Pie I'm eyeing off this early is Scharenberg. Won't be basement but should be cheap enough, do you see him getting a go early if he's fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back