Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Each club gets to submit two fixturing preferences each year right.

How about we make the first one to have a Heritage Round?
Surely Collingwood have a signed agreement with the AFL that there will never be another heritage round. It would be filed with the agreement with us regarding the Prison Bars which no one seems to be able to find but exists beyond any doubt.

Would have thought all clubs benefit from selling heritage guernseys. Collingwood has a huge influence over the millionaire AFL Executives. They pay themselves way too much to be such weaklings.

I guess we can kiss this good bye for real now.

AFL aren't going to be doing us any favours at all with this Aliir incident.

Doesn't matter anymore we are the Ken Hinkley Football Club now, may as well wear a guernsey with his face on it.
Too many times I've heard commentators saying the following:
"Ken Hinkley has made it x wins in a row!!!"
"What a season it's been for Ken Hinkley"
"Ken Hinkley is coaching like never before"
"How huge would this be for Ken?"

How about acknowledging the 23 blokes out there for the win? It's been quite a season for all of them, some of them are playing like never before. Winning a flag would be huge for the players, coaches, administration and fans as a whole. Yet neutrals are confused because it sounds like I'm being pedantic when I point these things out. Ken's become too big for the club, like some sort of infallible being who's the sole reason we're winning and all the achievements are his and his alone. Maybe I go too far the other way and credit others for everything while blaming him too much but he's a known quantity, we know all the constants that have existed for 11 years.

It's gone beyond simply wanting a poor coach removed, it's become the Ken Hinkley Football Club and we need to reclaim it.

BBTB mother *ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You still going on about this, yawn
I shudder to think what would happen if an account called Hate The Cows went on your board and posted on an equivalent thread something similar. Too bad with no history there’s nothing of similar importance so maybe the equally hot topic of the preseason camp? But thankfully your club doesn’t live rent free in my mind (can’t say the same about you given your username) so I’ll spare you the burn.

I shudder to think what would happen if an account called Hate The Cows went on your board and posted on an equivalent thread something similar. Too bad with no history there’s nothing of similar importance so maybe the equally hot topic of the preseason camp? But thankfully your club doesn’t live rent free in my mind (can’t say the same about you given your username) so I’ll spare you the burn.
First ever post in a showdown selection thread

"I jusr hope we injure a few of them!"

Tells you everything you need to know.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Prison Bars, what are they?
Just a physical manifestation of the white noise apparently.

Here look at this retro lightning bolt Port Power jumper……it’s what we’re all waiting for..

The strategy seems to be if the Club keeps doing other things with lots of emoticons etc and keep the community proud then maybe people will forget about the PBs.
Clearly trying to appeal to the new generation of supporters with the memory and attention span of goldfish who potentially weren’t around for our only AFL premiership let along any SANFL one…

The Club clearly don’t care about the PBs!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Prison Bars, what are they?
Just a physical manifestation of the white noise apparently.

Here look at this retro lightning bolt Port Power jumper……it’s what we’re all waiting for..

The strategy seems to be if the Club keeps doing other things with lots of emoticons etc and keep the community proud then maybe people will forget about the PBs.
Clearly trying to appeal to the new generation of supporters with the memory and attention span of goldfish who potentially weren’t around for our only AFL premiership let along any SANFL one…

The Club clearly don’t care about the PBs!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They do. Just have to look at the merch sales to see why. PBs will never die but come out in limited runs to cash in.

1300eb2b8b1cd561bf1a59548c8cadb3.jpg

Sharks v Titans tonight. Clash much????

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

You can't ignore the PB's long term, just look at every 3rd person in every Port crowd. We'll need competent club leadership to push it further.
oh boy do I have news for you

SANFL website updated some of our players in the 2023 SANFL jumper.

Zak_Butters.png
Charlie_Dixon.png
Aliir_Aliir.png
Connor_Rozee.png

Brodie Motlop, and Preston Cockatoo-Collins who are both yet to debut.
Brodie_Motlop.png
Preston_Cockatoo-collins.png

SANFL website updated some of our players in the 2023 SANFL jumper.

Zak_Butters.png
Charlie_Dixon.png
Aliir_Aliir.png
Connor_Rozee.png

Brodie Motlop, and Preston Cockatoo-Collins who are both yet to debut.
Brodie_Motlop.png
Preston_Cockatoo-collins.png
You'd think it would be a pretty simple exercise to photograph all players in both AFL & SANFL jumpers before the beginning of the season (mid-season draftees excepted)!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back