Brisbin must be shittin

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been thinking all week of why each team could lose... as opposed to seeing why one team stands a better chance of winning.

Brisbane could lose it cause they can't win at the MCG.

Collingwood could lose it cause they have lost something like the last 5 or 6 games against the Lions.

Brisbane could lose it cause of their defence.

Collingwood could lose it cause of the heat.

Brisbane could lose it cause of the effect of the 'Collingwood army' as a de facto 23rd player.

Collingwood could lose it cause of their injuries.

If I focus on, "Well, it's at the MCG," I think the Lions will lose. If I focus on "It's 29 degrees," I think the Magpies will lose.

Brisbin won't know what the fcuk hit 'em.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1-1-1200x1200.webp-1200x1200.webp.jpg

Collingwood could lose it cause they have lost something like the last 5 or 6 games against the Lions

…all of which the AFL kindly scheduled away from Collingwood’s home ground 🤷‍♂️

We tried to do them a favour by getting our last H&A matchup shifted there so they could have some practice but they declined

So if they do lose on Sat because they can’t play the MCG it’ll be their own fault

We tried to do them a favour by getting our last H&A matchup shifted there so they could have some practice but they declined

So if they do lose on Sat because they can’t play the MCG it’ll be their own fault
Brisbin lol

I have been thinking all week of why each team could lose... as opposed to seeing why one team stands a better chance of winning.

Collingwood could lose it cause they have lost something like the last 5 or 6 games against the Lions.

Brisbane could lose it cause of their defence.

Collingwood could lose it cause of the heat.

Brisbane could lose it cause of the effect of the 'Collingwood army' as a de facto 23rd player.

Collingwood could lose it cause of their injuries.

If I focus on, "Well, it's at the MCG," I think the Lions will lose. If I focus on "It's 29 degrees," I think the Magpies will lose.
Can you learn the English language a bit better before posting?

Too true. The only final we've won recently at the G was against Melbourne, who lose to anyone who turns up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our 2 draws; 1977 & 2010

2 draws = 4 points = win
You replayed them so you forfeited the points from the draw to gamble on getting more.

At least Geelong wanting to count VFA flags makes more sense than trying to claim draws.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back