Opinion Brodie must shave his head.

Remove this Banner Ad

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
As a previously receding hairline bloke myself I remember being on the footy field always having to adjust my hair and always worried how I looked. After I shaved my head my attention was on the ball and not how my thin hair looks.

Brodie has to shave his head and stop worrying. Honestly feel like some of his form could be cause he’s constantly stopping and fixing his bald spots.

Become a man Brodie. Grow some stubble and shave it.

He could just go for the full hair transplant like several EPL footballers and coaches such as Rob Holding of Arsenal or Antonio Conte.

I wish Alex Pearce shaved his Head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean it's not like he's trying to hide the fact that he's balding, his hairline is there front and centre for everybody to see.

Besides it's just hair, who cares how it looks? Hair is probably the most useless part of the body, serves no purpose.

Yes I say this as someone with still a very thick head of hair, but I could shave it all off tomorrow without hesitation and be fine.

I mean it's not like he's trying to hide the fact that he's balding, his hairline is there front and centre for everybody to see.

Besides it's just hair, who cares how it looks? Hair is probably the most useless part of the body, serves no purpose.

Yes I say this as someone with still a very thick head of hair, but I could shave it all off tomorrow without hesitation and be fine.
Hair is not useless. It's been hiding a majority of my ugly mug for many years 😁

I raise you Jeremy Finlayson - the most aggrevating head of hair in footy.

Does James Aish get one of these ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back