Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not even have the multi-ing next year anyway so if you are only putting small, fun bets on as Forthwrite says then I don't see the problem.

They didn't have multi-ing (for the Brownlow) in WA last year (at the TAB's). I seriously though about flying to Melbourne.

IMO Pendles at 21s will most definitely shorten as the AFL season gets into gear next year but his odds might blow out if Swan/Thomas etc have dazzling seasons (Thomas a bigger threat next year as umps will pay more attention after his super GF performances-he certainly possesses that X-Factor required). However as noted by many, a player of Pendles calibre is only going to get better and poll like a Robert Harvey as he reaches his prime (he really does have a lot going for him). However, I do feel the best odds we will receive will be towards the end of the season when we have a better idea of grand finalist potentials and "Judd" performers. This is why I rate GAJ the biggest threat for next years brownlow at this early stage. Like others have said though absolutely no point putting a cent down though at least until the real season gets underway as injuries and the like could affect bets placed so far from the commencement of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back