Browny on 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Brown would be more of a permanant forward next season because he coming back after such a serious injury? Or will he play midfield, personally i think he will play forward because no matter what he says it will take at least half a season before he gets back near "normal" physically and more importantly mentally, i have experienced a simular bad injury and it does take time to get back to your best but you dont realise it till later.
Good luck to him.

tayls said:
Do you think Brown would be more of a permanant forward next season because he coming back after such a serious injury? Or will he play midfield, personally i think he will play forward because no matter what he says it will take at least half a season before he gets back near "normal" physically and more importantly mentally, i have experienced a simular bad injury and it does take time to get back to your best but you dont realise it till later.
Good luck to him.

What does that have to do with doing your Mrs from behind? ;)

tayls said:

Sorry tayls. Read through the rest of the thread and you'll get it.

I agree with you. Browny will play forward for a good portion of the year, certainly in the early part. This will occur for a couple of reasons:
1 - Because he did for a lot of last year anyway
2 - Because his fitness won't be up to scratch after missing 6 months
3 - Because we have more options in the middle now (Tuck, Hyde, Deledio, maybe Tambling) than we did this time last year

duckboy said:
Sorry tayls. Read through the rest of the thread and you'll get it.

I agree with you. Browny will play forward for a good portion of the year, certainly in the early part. This will occur for a couple of reasons:
1 - Because he did for a lot of last year anyway
2 - Because his fitness won't be up to scratch after missing 6 months
3 - Because we have more options in the middle now (Tuck, Hyde, Deledio, maybe Tambling) than we did this time last year

That post needs a reference to golden showers in there somewhere duck.

IDGAF said:
Come on HL

....surely we can make something out of point 3# with there being more options in the middle with Tuck and Hyde

Sorry mate, just getting a bit sidetracked there.

I wouldn't be counting Hydey as too much as an added option in the centre. I don't have a massive opinion of him, think he's quite slow and a bit soft (not referring to his head-clash, more about the oppositions ability to break his tackles and his ability to put on pressure). Am happy to include Newman in the midfield mix, something I would have liked last season, but now he looks primed. Rotating Tucky, Sugar, Cogs, Newman, Browny with the occasional cameo of Lids and Rodan, should give our midfield plenty of drive next year.

And now back to talk of teenage Romanian gymnasts giving screaming eagles.

Harvey Leadpipe said:
Sorry mate, just getting a bit sidetracked there.

I wouldn't be counting Hydey as too much as an added option in the centre. I don't have a massive opinion of him, think he's quite slow and a bit soft (not referring to his head-clash, more about the oppositions ability to break his tackles and his ability to put on pressure). Am happy to include Newman in the midfield mix, something I would have liked last season, but now he looks primed. Rotating Tucky, Sugar, Cogs, Newman, Browny with the occasional cameo of Lids and Rodan, should give our midfield plenty of drive next year.

And now back to talk of teenage Romanian gymnasts giving screaming eagles.
RALMFOAFROOOOOOOOOOO

I meant like "UP" the middle and "TUCKING" and HYDEING" things ...

was only keeping in line with the the theme of the thread , of which the work that was going on i am personally i big fan of.

ROLLIN

madtiger2005 said:
Hyde is tough nut. I think he would be very handy in the middle 5-10 late in each quarter. Either as a tagger or ball winner. He just needs to bulk up a bit more
Take this post for example Harv

Look at all the smut in that post just screaming at us

"bulking up"
"nut"
"handy in the middle"
"ball winner"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am disappointed in Harvey missing the opportunity to derail into smut. The old boy is obviously not at his best. Happens to the best of us. However he can be excused given his earlier story re the night his mate chucked on his lady friend's back. Had me in stitches at my desk that day!

True Thylacine said:
I am disappointed in Harvey missing the opportunity to derail into smut. The old boy is obviously not at his best. Happens to the best of us. However he can be excused given his earlier story re the night his mate chucked on his lady friend's back. Had me in stitches at my desk that day!

OMG. I'm nursing a hangover that could generate electricity today. Sorry to let the team down.

Maybe I could resurrect myself by suggesting we should "play in front" rather than "go the Brown option", or, "too much Chaff restricts your performance", but I'd probably end up looking like the f---head that I am. LMFAOOO!

True Thylacine said:
I am disappointed in Harvey missing the opportunity to derail into smut. The old boy is obviously not at his best. Happens to the best of us.

That's Gold :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back