Bulletstorm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the same boat. Will probably wait until it drops in price too.

Visually it looks great.

They've used the gears of war engine so no wonder it looks good. Have been told it's lots of fun by someone who has played it mmmm.

It is very much like Gears in a 1st person perspective

Even the characters look like Gears.... and sound it too

There are a lot of stylish kills to get done (you unlock them as you go)

I've played a little last night and it is quite fun, will play some more over the next couple of days then return it as i have other things to purchase

Don't wanna play online with the online pass and all, and SP is only about 5 hrs apparentley

It is very much like Gears in a 1st person perspective

Even the characters look like Gears.... and sound it too

There are a lot of stylish kills to get done (you unlock them as you go)

I've played a little last night and it is quite fun, will play some more over the next couple of days then return it as i have other things to purchase

Don't wanna play online with the online pass and all, and SP is only about 5 hrs apparentley
Glenno i heard Eb are not allowing the 7 day return for this because of the beta code, True or False?
Edit: The epic ed that is.

Glenno i heard Eb are not allowing the 7 day return for this because of the beta code, True or False?
Edit: The epic ed that is.

It would seem so

Its like all the PC games that have the DRM. Its up to the stores to notify the customer of the fact it doesn't fall under our 7 day return policy, just like its up to them to notify the PC guys. If we fail to do that and someone wants to return it, i'll just do it. Whether other shops would be that lenient is another question

i just don't see the point of pissing off a customer. I would return it regardless, but thats just me

I don't think we'll get many returned anyway, especially considering they need to hold onto it for the GOW 3 beta. Chances are if they're returning it under the 7 day rule, they haven't used it online anyway...

g2play.net

You buy a key that you use in the EA downloader.

Obviously PC only...

edit: actually, ignore that, I was wrong. It's for a retail key only, which is borderline useless, imo.

Question, I'm looking at getting this off eBay. I can get the Epic edition which is the US version and it has the GOW3 beta key. Will I have trouble with DLC or should it be fine? If not I'm just going to get the PAL version.

Cheers

None of you tightarses replied to me so I went a head and bought it. :p

I paid the JB price as well. :)

The echos are fun, the MP is not bad as well, shame no body is on it though.

just finished the campaign, was pretty cool! really enjoyed the different ways of killing bad dudes - made it stand out from the typical shooter games.

now im hoping some of my mates get this so we can do some online, as it is empty on there :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just finished the campaign, was pretty cool! really enjoyed the different ways of killing bad dudes - made it stand out from the typical shooter games.

now im hoping some of my mates get this so we can do some online, as it is empty on there :(

Same the MP is fun but there is no one out there playing. SP was about 6-7 hours for me

Oh man.. I gotta start this whole game again...
In Act 6 chapter 1 or something, the bit where you're going down an elevator with the commander enemy guy and Ishi, I spawn on top of the elevator walls and can only walk around the top of it, and I can't kick open the door to move through, and it does this every time I load up the game... God this is so frustrating :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back