List Mgmt. Bytel, Connolly, Peris, Adams delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a shame for Bytel and Peris, thought they could've gone on. Think it's the start of a big list turnover though. Expecting at least a dozen changes.

I feel nothing.
The Office Reaction GIF

The Peris one off game seems odd in the context of the season. I wonder if they just wanted to see what his speed was like at the level.

Peris a bit stiff but Ross takes no prisoners in the hunt for success.

Looking forward to seeing the other changes.

This my feel, guess with Peris they thought he wasn't much of a footballer and more just a speedster so given cull, they culled?

Bytel had papers stamped, just didn't work hard enough in game for where he should be at at this stage in his development, Adams probably just a progression thing and with Van Es coming in just deemed as excess and "no longer carrying mad injury types" as a basketball convert. RTB does like footballers first.

Also, since Adams did get suspended from a contract breach last year, might not have been most diligent going around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Peris one off game seems odd in the context of the season. I wonder if they just wanted to see what his speed was like at the level.
Maybe just wanted to reward his form and effort at Sandy and if it was a one off - they gave him one at least.

No real surprises here for me. Peris maybe a little stiff, his speed and chase down tackling is elite but really not many other strings to his bow to make it AFL level.

Really thought we'd keep Peris another year. Thought he was a better forward than Gresh in the one game that he played

While it is important to update our list every year, we must remember the delisted players are people and would be feeling low and a bit dejected with their boyhood dream taken from them.

So while as supporters we want new blood and improve our list, just pause and think of the player as a person before indulging in delight or personal abuse.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
While it is important to update our list every year, we must remember the dekisted players are people and would be feeling low and a bit dejected with their boyhood dream taken from them.

So while as supporters we want new blood and improve our list, just pause and think of the player as a person before indulging in delight or personal abuse.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
???

Peris a bit stiff but Ross takes no prisoners in the hunt for success.

Looking forward to seeing the other changes.
Sad for Peris. The others I'm ok. I wonder what will happen with Highmore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back