Scape Goat Cale Morton - so long, farewell, G&GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunshine, I ain't gonna miss you one little bit.

Go and embarrass the Eagles.

Perhaps Daniel Chick can bulk you up.

G&GF

Showed so much promise in his first couple of years, genuinely believed he would be the best from his draft. Maybe he was a product of a poor FD. Who the * knows.

See ya later Cale.

What? He's gone?

Trade details?

...and yeah I've been counting down the days to this as well. There are some players who are just terrible to watch and he's one of them.

As a Dees supporter, this is on par with best news of the year (the other great news being Viney for 26).

Adios Cale! Don't let the door snap you in two on the way out!

As a Dees supporter, this is on par with best news of the year (the other great news being Viney for 26).

Adios Cale! Don't let the door snap you in two on the way out!
Thetank - best line of the day so far. Well done.

677709-cale-morton.jpg

From Pick 4 to Pick 88

Go for it, Stick Man !!!!

From Pick 4 to Pick 88
As pleased as I am with this news, this is a fair indictment on the way we were 'developing' players.

I have a friend who plays for Casey, and when he heard this news he said something along the lines of, "I'm sure he'll go well in the WAFL. He's not AFL standard."

Ah well, piss off, Cale.

When I get a chance, I am going to write up a chapter on Barry Predergast for Wikipedia. What fun that will be.

When I get a chance, I am going to write up a chapter on Barry Predergast for Wikipedia. What fun that will be.

Surely Melbourne can take legal action for him wasting so many picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joke's on DLand for thinking they had created some sort of Morton media Hoax, turns out he did actually meet with the weagles and has now been traded..:rolleyes:
Good old DLand lol

Mate like a pigeon and fluck off! You don't have the desire or the ticker and you most definately dont deserve to pull on the red and blue Cale.

Do that, but make sure you entitle it, "Confessions of a crap recruiter: The Barry Prendergast story"..

To be fair he didn't pick Cale Morton, but i'm sure he would've if given the opportunity.

Do that, but make sure you entitle it, "Confessions of a crap recruiter: The Barry Prendergast story"..
No mate, I am going to ham it up - he will come across as being the Gun of Guns. It will be my Christmas Project.I am going to do it.And you know I will do it.

No mate, I am going to ham it up - he will come across as being the Gun of Guns. It will be my Christmas Project.I am going to do it.And you know I will do it.
Would be good if Craig Cameron hadn't recruited Morton.

The Mortons have a certain trait about them.

* one just became a premiership player. For pick 88 we can't lose the deal.

I'm not unhappy with this.

I guess you guys universally dislike him so I won't ask about his upside.:D

You should include one on Bails (Barry's partner in crime). I'm sure I once heard him say in a presser, "We are going to dominate the competition with skinny kids that have no work ethic! Just you watch! F the naysayers!!"

Since he's gone I hope you don't see this as trolling but he is an absolutely awful player. Worse #4 than Tambling and I am not sure what a team in premiership contention such as WCE would want with him. Your club is better off without him

It's the trade/delisting which had to be done. No more softies at Melbourne please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back