Mod. Notice Call for applications - SuperCoach Board leagues coordinator (and Specialty Moderator)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperCoach Elite is a private subforum that sits below the SuperCoach Board on BigFooty.

It was launched in 2008 after it was noticed that many of the top coaches on BigFooty would eventually leave and go to a specific SuperCoach forum website.

Currently we have 36 players competing in two leagues. Last year we took out 1st and 5th in the overall league standings. We also took out the title in 2011.

So, 'lost' to BigFooty or just 'lost' to certain people?....... o_O

No they aren't, they still post around the traps.

Otherwise people leave altogether.
My point is there's no reason to exclude people and segregate the community. To us, they have left. They're having private SC discussions without including the community.

Anyway, we shall agree to disagree on this topic as we clearly have differing opinions.

At the same time, it should also encourage posters to add as much as they can to the board at the chance of possibly joining the group later down the track and share opinions with other like minded people who are willing to put in as much time.

At the same time, it should also encourage posters to add as much as they can to the board at the chance of possibly joining the group later down the track and share opinions with other like minded people who are willing to put in as much time.

So you're saying we will lose BF's best "visible" SC's to an invisible "elitist" forum? o_O

You probably have no idea how condescending your post comes across, Dylan. :rainbow:

Even more reason not to have it hidden away, so people know it exists. It was purely by chance we found out it did in fact exist. You can have a private group/league without having a private forum.

Anyway, I've said my piece. I'm going to leave this topic alone now :)

There's been quite a few public posts about SCE on here, I guess you guys just never noticed them or the display pics? FWIW I post just as much on here as I ever did (which isn't a lot). Most of my posts are on the Collingwood board, which is the same for a lot of SCE members. If you want to find good SC information you need to look around BF, not rely on one board.

There's been quite a few public posts about SCE on here, I guess you guys just never noticed them or the display pics? FWIW I post just as much on here as I ever did (which isn't a lot). Most of my posts are on the Collingwood board, which is the same for a lot of SCE members. If you want to find good SC information you need to look around BF, not rely on one board.

Ed D appreciate the feedback, but how can us mere mortals tell who is in sc elite? Looking at your pozt and avatar I cant see anything which indicates SCE involvement. SJ Is quite obvious..

Ed D appreciate the feedback, but how can us mere mortals tell who is in sc elite? Looking at your pozt and avatar I cant see anything which indicates SCE involvement. SJ Is quite obvious..

I normally have a SCE avatar when SC is running and I'm thinking about it. I'll start getting into it again when SC opens and the NAB Challenge starts up. I think others in SCE are similar, you'll start noticing them around BF once the NAB Challenge is underway.

So what's to stop any of us having a SCE avatar. Afterall I play SC and I am ELITE. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they used to post regular quality posts on here and you haven't seen them for a while then most will be in private forums now like SCE. Parasite and I managed to hack our way in and they just couldn't get rid of us!

I can see Judd_Magic as a mod for sure and can hear the disciplinary remark now.

"Listen ya Muppet, ya stuffed up there........now do two trades a week (three on bye weeks),
NO SPUDS and all is forgiven.
So get to it, trade already or I'll ban ya properly!"

LOL!

Scary thing is that's how I would probably act. :D:thumbsu:

I'll second toxic for the DT board, otherwise Judd_Magic has no life. Both just love DT and would do a great job :)

Nah, not really interested in doing moderator stuff or running things, etc.

I do have other things in my life that I like doing besides SC and being on this forum even though some of you might find that hard to believe. :p

And I will have no life left compared to some life if I get involved in being a mod and running the joint, etc. LOL!

I would disagree, otherwise we wouldn't have finished 1st twice and in the top five leagues in every other season we've competed.

Some of our members have finished in the top 500 on a handful of occasions. One of our members has finished in the top ten twice.

Anyone can finish in the top 5,000 on one occasion.

Not blowing my own trumpet or anything SJ but in my 6 years of supercoach I have had 3 top 500 finishes. :rainbow:

Another 2 have been in the top 5000. :thumbsu:

I'm not SCE Elite, I'm Bigfooty Elite as that's where I post on not some invisible hidden part of a forum. :cool:

Not blowing my own trumpet or anything SJ but in my 6 years of supercoach I have had 3 top 500 finishes. :rainbow:

Another 2 have been in the top 5000. :thumbsu:

I'm not SCE Elite, I'm Bigfooty Elite as that's where I post on not some invisible hidden part of a forum. :cool:

You ARE SC elite! JM as well. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I do have other things in my life that I like doing besides SC and being on this forum even though some of you might find that hard to believe. :p

This is a lie. You SAY you were at Philip Island, but you were really just trading constantly, just to get that fix. WEREN'T YOU???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back