Mod. Notice Call for applications - SuperCoach Board leagues coordinator (and Specialty Moderator)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the fantasy season really ramps up in February, we are looking to appoint a coordinator to organise the 25-30 or so SuperCoach Board leagues this year.

Ideally the candidate will have spent a significant time as a member on BigFooty, is a regular contributor on the SuperCoach Board and has shown some sort of initiative in the past in helping out the board (ie. starting weekly threads, facilitating discussion).

The successful candidate may also be giving Spec Moderator responsibilities and privileges if appropriate.

The role will require almost an immediate start (within the next few days) and run until the start of the season. There is a standard procedure which has been refined over a number of seasons which makes the process easy, however it can be time consuming for a short period.

If you'd like to be considered for the role, or if you'd like to nominate someone else, please post in this thread.

This is not a promotion or popularity contest, but a role which requires considerable time over the next two months in the aim to foster a growing forum. Myself, Axe and admin will discuss a short list before an appointment is made.

Please do not clog this thread with off-topic posts.

If you'd like to discuss this in private, PM either Axe or myself.

SJ and Axe

Before the fantasy season really ramps up in February, we are looking to appoint a coordinator to organise the 25-30 or so SuperCoach Board leagues this year.

Ideally the candidate will have spent a significant time as a member on BigFooty, is a regular contributor on the SuperCoach Board and has shown some sort of initiative in the past in helping out the board (ie. starting weekly threads, facilitating discussion).

The successful candidate may also be giving Spec Moderator responsibilities and privileges if appropriate.

The role will require almost an immediate start (within the next few days) and run until the start of the season. There is a standard procedure which has been refined over a number of seasons which makes the process easy, however it can be time consuming for a short period.

If you'd like to be considered for the role, or if you'd like to nominate someone else, please post in this thread.

This is not a promotion or popularity contest, but a role which requires considerable time over the next two months in the aim to foster a growing forum. Myself, Axe and admin will discuss a short list before an appointment is made.

Please do not clog this thread with off-topic posts.

If you'd like to discuss this in private, PM either Axe or myself.

SJ and Axe

I'd like to nominate jiska78,

Great BF SC regular poster, knows his stuff & from my dealings with him very fair & well organised,

:thumbsu:

A little more information for those interested. This is what will need to be done, once confirmed:

1. Create and maintain a thread for entrants from 2013 leagues (eg. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...eagues-signup-for-2012-league-members.986306/)
2. Create and maintain a thread for new entrants (eg. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2013-bigfooty-sc-leagues-signup-for-new-league-members.986308/)
3. Create and maintain one thread per league (eg. http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2013-sc-div-1.988480/)

nek noms?!

I'm not putting my hand up, but registering my interest in helping out in a much lesser capacity, if needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jiska78 would be fine as a mod, but lets spice things up a bit......

I'll nominate.............. toxic
Anyone like to second the nomination?

Don't they need a mod for the DT board?.......:D

I can see Judd_Magic as a mod for sure and can hear the disciplinary remark now.

"Listen ya Muppet, ya stuffed up there........now do two trades a week (three on bye weeks),
NO SPUDS and all is forgiven.
So get to it, trade already or I'll ban ya properly!"

Maybe Gingy as moderator of all moderators.
Look out Blues board mods, the Gingy express is coming through!
All aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for mate. If I were Mod anyone who beats me in a league match would cop an automatic 7 day ban. :)
Half the regulars would be banned in that case. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back