Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

The top end talent is definitely there but who could be ****** training and devising tactics for specific players for each gametype etc..?

Jordz, Dibi, Camste, Morell, Knighta, Alex, Witts, HuntersHost, Gimpy, Powerfool and might as well add myself.....That's just on the Playstation and i'm sure i've missed many in my rushed list and haven't even played with a lot of the newer guys on this board who i'm sure are quite handy.

Some seriously good players in that above list with many of them better than the top end talent i've played with and against from the best clans in Australia across the many cods since CoD4.

I can't speak for the Xbox users on here but i'm sure they could at least rustle up a few to polish our virtual boots before we headed out to battle ;)

Lol ok camo :thumbsu:

Currently watching a stream (which i believe is a replay of what you guys were watching last night) and seeing the movement speed and abilities is a sight for sore eyes!
Really can't wait to get my hands on it and test it for myself because it really does look spectacular to me.
I've said it before but the movement looks like it will raise the skill ceiling which can only be a good thing imo.

Overall from what i've seen it looks like an objective players dream which suits me just fine!

Now we just need to pray connections are at least half decent as that is what will truly make or break the game for most on here.

Gameplay featuring the DNA Bomb and also note the yellow paintball splashes. Has some shitty music for most of the video, not part of the game.

Reminds me of Blops 2, in terms of futuristic look and UI. Very cool.

The top end talent is definitely there but who could be ****** training and devising tactics for specific players for each gametype etc..?

Jordz, Dibi, Camste, Morell, Knighta, Alex, Witts, HuntersHost, Gimpy, Powerfool and might as well add myself.....That's just on the Playstation and i'm sure i've missed many in my rushed list and haven't even played with a lot of the newer guys on this board who i'm sure are quite handy.

Some seriously good players in that above list with many of them better than the top end talent i've played with and against from the best clans in Australia across the many cods since CoD4.

I can't speak for the Xbox users on here but i'm sure they could at least rustle up a few to polish our virtual boots before we headed out to battle ;)
I played competitive Cod at the top end on Xbox for years and I can say constant scrimming and private matches sorting through spawn grenades/spray points etc is definitely something I do not miss.

I've only played alongside a few of those listed but from those I have partied up with I would think we would go quite well. Particularly in the objective based gametypes with yourself, Premiers04 and myself running around :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently watching a stream (which i believe is a replay of what you guys were watching last night) and seeing the movement speed and abilities is a sight for sore eyes!
Really can't wait to get my hands on it and test it for myself because it really does look spectacular to me.
I've said it before but the movement looks like it will raise the skill ceiling which can only be a good thing imo.

Overall from what i've seen it looks like an objective players dream which suits me just fine!

Now we just need to pray connections are at least half decent as that is what will truly make or break the game for most on here.

I agree, as much as the jumping etc will add a new element to the game.

It's the quick side-strafing that I think is the best tactical change, I think it really does add a whole new element to gun play.
I used to always drop shot, but I think with the new movement using the dash could be more effective.

Anyone know if there is any cooldown on the new movement? It doesn't appear to have any.

Thanks for the compliment but most of those people that you listed probably won't give you any time on this new COD.

I feel as if map design is going to make or break this game, even more so than in previous CODs. If the verticality becomes a nuisance then it's all over, but early indications seem to suggest it's going to be fantastic.

Pls don't burn me Sledgehammer.

Thanks for the compliment but most of those people that you listed probably won't give you any time on this new COD.

Well it was warranted so i mentioned.
Also if it was 2 years ago i might have cared.....Gaming means very little to me nowadays (as with BigFooty in general really) and i have plenty of people to play with anyways.

I'm mainly just posting cause i think the game looks great.
I hope you guys enjoy it (which i'm sure you all will). I just hope it doesn't rule your lives over more important things........

P.S... Private School ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back