Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

z4pcQGk.png

VWKBZpB.png

I couldn't be bothered updating the PS3 so i tried some training on the shitty ghosts

After watching all the previews for AW i kept trying to boost jump :confused:

I did the same last week when I had a few rounds of mw3 and blops 2, although that was from too much Destiny.

Titanfall is decent prep in terms of mobility.
And it's actually an enjoyable experience.

Also good if you plan on playing against bots on Advanced Warfare :p

But yeah, i will be playing a bit of that, have been meaning too for a while, the ol' X1 is gathering dust waiting for Halo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only has Dead Silence come back as an exo ability, but Juggernaut also makes its return through the ability known as Exo Stim. Exo Stim also regenerates your health faster. Like the rest of the abilities, it'll be a temporary ability (~ 5 seconds without overcharged) and is used once per life.

Looks like you can survive a melee hit with Exo Stim, and two or more bullets to kill with a sniper also.

Last edited:
Not only has Dead Silence come back as an exo ability, but Juggernaut also makes its return through the ability known as Exo Stim. Exo Stim also regenerates your health faster. Like the rest of the abilities, it'll be a temporary ability (~ 5 seconds without overcharged) and is used once per life.

Looks like you can survive a melee hit with Exo Stim, and snipers seem to be two or more bullets to kill.

All of those exo abilities seem quite powerful.

Juggernaught
Dead silence
Invisibility
Trophy System
Ping

I saw a video where the guy put 2 sniper bullets into the enemy and it still didn't kill him, because he had juggernaut. That could get very annoying.
Might have been the video I just watched. The guy turns around and ends up killing him.

If it means sniper kids are gonna rage at me then I'm all for it. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back