Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I just spoke to JB Airport West (VIC) about midnight launch

Guy said they open from 11:45 to about 12:15 depending on how many people.
Seems perfect, will be very quick.

I reckon I could almost hold my breath the entire time and not get any NB germs.

Here's a strategy buy a bra from any clothing store and perfume, spray the bra with the perfume throw into the group of NB and you'll have a clear open path to get your game.

I reckon I could almost hold my breath the entire time and not get any NB germs.

Damn I didn't know they were doing a midnight launch, I got my pre-order at the JB at Essendon DFO.

Multiplayer mode.

It will give you suggestions on different strategies encompassing different facets of the game (i.e. weapons and attachments, maps, game modes). You are correct though in saying there is no one defined strategy.

Doesn't seem long enough to get everyone through (if there are tons of people)

We open at 10, people come in and pay off everything they have ordered, then as it strikes 12, you walk in and get given your stuff and walk out, as its all been paid for. Can pump through hundreds of people in 15-30 mins

15 mins (from 12am) is a big underestimate, unless they only get 30-40 people there

Mate I'm just a wee bit confused.

You've actually spent legal tender - that is - currency - on a strategy guide for a game mode for which there is no defined strategy?

That seems counter productive at best.
No defined stategy?

1. Find dark corner
  2. *OPTIONAL* Place claymore nearby
  3. Crouch/prone
  4. Wait for someone to run past
  5. Kill them

He guys, reporting in from the pre-order line. channel 31 came down and interviewd me as the first person to line up, totally dissing that stupid noob euro trash that tried to steal my thunder. I also slept with his mum.

Happy to report there are now 15+ people in the line, and my mate brought me my remote control helicopter. It's just like the drone and you should see people in the shopping centre duck for cover when I tag them with it!

Anyway peace out lads, battery on my iphone is going flat after I spent all morning using the class creator websites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

day+after+tomorrow.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back