Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a worse one that said "**** off chinks"

I created a vietnamese person. I don't think it was racist due to the fact a Vietnamese person told me how to do it.

gee, i'm gonna miss the breathtaking colour palette that this game possesses. oooh, the colours! not gonna miss the stuttering mess that is the connection, amongst a lot of other things. but i don't like the game, when i don't like a game, i don't play it. i wonder what people who said that the connections were fair are saying now? oh well, bye game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best emblem editor ever. So much fun, let the competition begin. There will be two divisions, division 1 will be those that can draw and division 2 will be pantskyle

Rules: Must be original, no copies of Wolverine, Psy, Pokemon, Kirby etc.
Emblems will be judged on Originality and Execution

Can I enter Div 2 as well?

gee, i'm gonna miss the breathtaking colour palette that this game possesses. oooh, the colours! not gonna miss the stuttering mess that is the connection, amongst a lot of other things. but i don't like the game, when i don't like a game, i don't play it. i wonder what people who said that the connections were fair are saying now? oh well, bye game!

Its testing my limits, currently its trade bait towards GTA5 next year, could be sooner if it keeps going the way it is. 1st week and a half was smooth sailing as far as in game connections (not counting ps3 freezes of course) now i get warping players and stutters on a ******* 4 bar connection.

That and I'm almost over CoD i reckon, gameplay is getting a bit dull for my liking.

Finished already man? I played it 3 times for a total of maybe 5 hours and have no real urgency to play again. Haven't played for over a week as well. By the sounds of everyone constantly sooking im not missing out on anything.

Teammates. Why U no help?

nybk49.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back