Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrible review. All words horrible. 5/10
:) Campaign boring, been done before, played it all before, lost all energy to play halfway through, can't even remember the ending.

Zombies lame, jokes directed towards kids and zombies nerds, horrible maps, horrible bus stop mechanic, horrible thing that grabs you if you don't take the bus, horrible have to pick up parts and make stuff, horrible lava on the ground.

Multiplayer shoot first and die, can't find lobbies because Asia, snipers killing me with bullet spam, maps horrible, guns horrible, Domination horrible, pick 10 horrible, shock charge horrible + plenty more horrible.

Had pretty much my best run so far tonight over the span of 6 or 7 games I averaged 50 kills and 7 deaths. One game I went 70-6, domination on Hijacked s**t is easy. Also feel in love with the MSMC though I found it a bit tiresome to try and kill anyone beyond 40-50m.

Finished already man? I played it 3 times for a total of maybe 5 hours and have no real urgency to play again. Haven't played for over a week as well. By the sounds of everyone constantly sooking im not missing out on anything.

There is a lot of sooking going on around here.

Last night was terrible, I was constantly put lobbies full of Asians and on the rare occasion I got an Aussie lobby it was ******* Yemen!!

Last night was terrible, I was constantly put lobbies full of Asians and on the rare occasion I got an Aussie lobby it was ******* Yemen!!

They do the same on the BF3 servers. Those people are just terrible players..........you know cheaters are terrible.

Just won a CTF game 6-0 - Five of the captures were me. I was effectively just running laps grabbing the flag, shoot one bloke, drop it off. So many dumb dogs.
Did this on Hijacked the other day. Captured all 3 flags in round 1 without dying and only 2 kills. Was just bolting up and down the underground passage.

2nd round I took 2 more flags dying once then just started going for kills. Ended 18-5 with 5 captures also 5 of my kills were with the guardian I setup at the start of the second round.

Talk about ya scrubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't enjoy game, don't play it. Simple.
Exactly however it seems to be a recurring theme where people on forums s**t-can stuff yet then continue to partake in it. Check out the Walking Dead TV show thread. The shows up to season 3 already if ya don't like why the * are you still watching it!?

I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

I haven't had a 6+ hour playtime session like I have had with every other CoD. I don't go out of my way to play it.

I didn't play for a week and was completely okay with it.

It's a nice game but it's not THE game. CoD is slowly dying. The series has run its course.

joining 70 down in a HQ game on Nuketown had probably my best game.

7055 score. 65 k 18 d. 6 captures and 17 defends.

Lightning strike in the open HQ can be devestating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back