Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

:) Campaign boring, been done before, played it all before, lost all energy to play halfway through, can't even remember the ending.

Zombies lame, jokes directed towards kids and zombies nerds, horrible maps, horrible bus stop mechanic, horrible thing that grabs you if you don't take the bus, horrible have to pick up parts and make stuff, horrible lava on the ground.

Multiplayer shoot first and die, can't find lobbies because Asia, snipers killing me with bullet spam, maps horrible, guns horrible, Domination horrible, pick 10 horrible, shock charge horrible + plenty more horrible.
Come back to Uncharted 2.:( Those days were the best!

Since you got a 360, you changed man.:(

Come back to the good side.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

I haven't had a 6+ hour playtime session like I have had with every other CoD. I don't go out of my way to play it.

I didn't play for a week and was completely okay with it.

It's a nice game but it's not THE game. CoD is slowly dying. The series has run its course.

Who plays 6hr sessions anyway?

In my opinion, Black Ops is the best CoD, but Black Ops 2 is just behind it, it's better then MW2 and MW3.

BO>MW2>BO2>Daylight>MW3

Never had the honor of playing COD4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W@W was **** from what I've been told.

W@W was **** from what I've been told.
Was terrible to begin with like most cod games, glitches galore. But was pretty good after they patched it, mp40 was the most OP gun in any COD. Had some great maps aswell, like Castle which is one of my all time favourite maps.

Was terrible to begin with like most cod games, glitches galore. But was pretty good after they patched it, mp40 was the most OP gun in any COD. Had some great maps aswell, like Castle which is one of my all time favourite maps.

ak47u was ridiculously overpowers before they patched it. Killed the opposition instantly.

BO had the best maps I've played on (hope they bring a couple back like terminal in mw3). Mw3 the worst by a mile.

Come back to Uncharted 2.:( Those days were the best!

Since you got a 360, you changed man.:(

Come back to the good side.
Those were the days playing UC2 with you, camo and the stud:). Microsoft has me by the balls with their annual Halo's and my PS3 is in Melbourne so I probably won't see it again until Xmas 2013. Maybe reunite next-gen :cool:

the maps are just so bad i don't get the desire to jump on and play them. worse than mw3's collectively imo which at least had some rippers like mission, hardhat and dome.

bugs aside i still prefer the game over mw3 and mw2 and the connections as a whole feel better for me than on mw3 with about a 50/50 split of good to bad but like others have said....i think i'm a bit over cod gaming in general. have been for a long time really i guess seeing as i've only personally logged in about 11 or 12 days total since the abomination that was mw2. (imo of course ;p)
not much really considering most of the guys on here have had 15+ on each title :|

will still play it but to me the whole series lacks the spark that boomed so long ago :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back