Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The maps look like typical Blops 2 s**t. Way too much verticality (enough for gondola rides?! It's literally beyond a joke now), overly complicated and full of plenty of 'vantage points' (read camping spots).

The only good looking thing about the DLC is the Zombies stuff and I rate that mode worse than the MP.

Good luck wasting your hard earned on yet another batch of s**t DLC.

Rather waste it on s**t dlc than the misses spending it on a handbag that will sit in our oversized wardrobe till she decides to give it to the salvos cause she never got to use it.*

*this may or may not have happened a couple of times already.

The maps look like typical Blops 2 s**t. Way too much verticality (enough for gondola rides?! It's literally beyond a joke now), overly complicated and full of plenty of 'vantage points' (read camping spots).

The only good looking thing about the DLC is the Zombies stuff and I rate that mode worse than the MP.

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917-000.jpg

My account glitched massively the other night. My account was prestige 2, and I went to change profiles on my ps3 to play on my friends account who is a master prestige. Something happened and I ended up getting all of his stats (kdr, spm), unlocks and became a master prestige on my account.

My account glitched massively the other night. My account was prestige 2, and I went to change profiles on my ps3 to play on my friends account who is a master prestige. Something happened and I ended up getting all of his stats (kdr, spm), unlocks and became a master prestige on my account.

Premiers04 swap accounts with me.

Can you actually go on the gondola's though?

Why do you care what people spend their money on? They're not "wasting" your money now are they?

Can you actually go on the gondola's though?

Why do you care what people spend their money on? They're not "wasting" your money now are they?
There appeared to be gameplay going at both ends of the Gondola rides, so that's a fair amount of verticality regardless.

And that's why I said 'Good luck wasting your hard earned...'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a go tonight for the first time for quite a while. This really has gone to the shite, hasn't it? Connection, frame rate, lag comp, the works. I quite liked it for a month, but now...

On second thought i wonder what this is worth with EBs 30% extra trade in (when trading 2 titles), seeing as I've now got Far Cry 3 finished and ready to trade.
What will you trade it in for? * all out there atm, and it will stay that way for a month or 2.

Pokemon Typing came out today. that seems right up premiers alley!

DMC, Crysis, Dead Space 3, all due in the next 4-5 weeks i believe
Like i said * all.
Wouldn't touch crisis after there last effort, dmc looks seriously s**t(maybe just not my kinda game)do you even have a pre order for it?
Ill give ya DS3, haven't played ds1+2 myself.
So all up none of those titles will hit my household.

Like i said **** all.
Wouldn't touch crisis after there last effort, dmc looks seriously s**t(maybe just not my kinda game)do you even have a pre order for it?

Got a shitload of pre orders on DMC

Like i said **** all.
Dead Space 3 should destroy Blops 2.

Although it's not like he'd be trading the game just to get something new anyway, could easily trade it for something he missed last year. Spec Ops maybe?

Oh don't you worry, I'll be back on BF3 this weekend for my shooter fix.

Have the maps just haven't downloaded the patch yet.

Awesome-o.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back