Multiplat Call of Duty: Ghosts

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't experienced that much in-game lag, except when it's on my end only (forgetting to minimise uTorrent before I start playing). This game isn't all that bad, it's just... "meh". I don't really have the urge to play it. I can't see myself sitting there for hours on end each day like I did with MW2 and Black Ops. Even MW3 I probably liked better than this. It will go the way of Black Ops 2 - I'll play it a fair bit for the first month, then barely ever touch it again. It really is just a bland, middle-of-the-road COD. Not bad, not good. Uninspired.

This game isn't all that bad, it's just... "meh". I don't really have the urge to play it. I can't see myself sitting there for hours on end each day like I did with MW2 and Black Ops. Even MW3 I probably liked better than this. It will go the way of Black Ops 2 - I'll play it a fair bit for the first month, then barely ever touch it again. It really is just a bland, middle-of-the-road COD. Not bad, not good. Uninspired.

Pretty much spot on.

Is getting better the more I play it and mess around with the custom class setups, but there's still that meh feeling.

Titanfall looks like it will the superior shooter come March.

Gonna go buy this game now even though I hate COD and all Activision want is money and it's the last COD I will ever buy and wah wah wah 7 day return ;)

I really HATE these maps. The amount of times you get shot in the back because you get spawned half an inch away from someone on the enemy team is ridiculous. Not to mention, that you can't even react to the shot because you just get melted, by any gun. The guns are way OP and the maps are too damn big. Treyarch make way better maps that IW. However, the smoothness of IW games are amazing, as are the guns (besides what I mentioned).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game is back in the hands of EB.

My lasting memory will be a domination game today, winning roughly 180-120 on Octane, window camper on other team gets hind, team mates don't move from inside building, we lose all flags, I'm getting picked off by enemies whilst trying to re cap flags, abuse team mates, tell them to move and get the ******* flags back.... their response

"we cant, the helicopter will kill us"

Lost my s**t at them and we ended up losing something like 183-200.

Every mode that isnt TDM is laggy as hell, gotta love those "dedicated servers" IW, lying scum.

EB wasn't surprised by my returning and cancelling of PS4 version. "Its pretty s**t isn't it?" were the exact words the staff member used. :D

When I cancelled my PS4 pre-order the guy asked why and I said 'I hear it's s**t and I'd rather buy is for cheaper from overseas".

He replied with 'Thanks for letting us know, we don't want to be selling s**t games'.

Now I appreciate the way he spoke but dude seriously EB will forever sell COD. It's a moneymaker.

I take enjoyment out of going online and pwning those around me so regardless of lag or game play i always end up having fun. Bit of mic abuse is always fun too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back