Campaign to bring back 'claw' guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

862e37c8d582d3506077dad4ef140a49

8e35d46901de978a2add10d8a51f5d5fe3679cee

Just for one round (probably heritage or whatever).

Cheers to Ray Hall for that one LOL
Then we went on that ******* merry go round of s**t looking jumper sponsors until we landed on Jeep

Feels like history is repeating 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Transport Accident Commission has today terminated its major sponsorship of the Richmond Football Club, effective immediately.

TAC Chief Executive Officer, Mr Stephen Grant, said the TAC was left with no alternative but to end its 16 year relationship with Richmond, following the drink-driving and speeding incident involving Tigers player, Jay Schulz.

“I wish to stress that the TAC has not taken this decision to terminate the sponsorship lightly,” Mr Grant said.

“After 16 years as a major sponsor of Richmond, the decision we have taken was an extremely difficult one. But it was also a decision which, given the events of the last 36 hours, we had no alternative but to make.

“The last time a Richmond footballer was detected drink driving in late 2001, the TAC made it abundantly clear to the Club that it had received its first and final warning.

“We told the Richmond Football Club, and stated publicly, that the TAC would instantly terminate its sponsorship of the Club, should a repeat drink driving offence occur.

“We owe it to our staff, our road safety partners and to every Victorian who has been injured or lost a loved one to road trauma to honour that pledge.”

Mr Grant said the TAC bore no ill-will towards Jay Schulz or the Richmond Football Club, but had acted decisively to emphasise the importance of the ‘Drink, Drive. Bloody Idiot’ message.

“By all accounts Jay Schulz is a fine young man with a very promising football career ahead of him,” Mr Grant said.

* the internet, i am Google ;)

nah you're right man, good job!
Dont worry mate I’ll just delete any comments claiming anything different

first the traditional yellow needs to come back and the green, red and blue sponsor combo needs to be axed

then we can bring back any guernsey you want

bringing back past guernseys using fluro instead of traditional yellow and the current trio of ghastly coloured sponsors would be a massive disaster

862e37c8d582d3506077dad4ef140a49

8e35d46901de978a2add10d8a51f5d5fe3679cee

Just for one round (probably heritage or whatever).
I have a lot of lotto and nike claw jumpers and also have a never worn nike yellow long sleeve training jumper exactly the same as frawleys in the pic

the quality is streets ahead of modern afl guernseys

I have a lot of lotto and nike claw jumpers and also have a never worn nike yellow long sleeve training jumper exactly the same as frawleys in the pic

the quality is streets ahead of modern afl guernseys
Black is a little bit washed out if we want to be picky nothing like the Blk grey we copped towards the end with the yellow mustard but think our current black with that yellow would be sex

The Transport Accident Commission has today terminated its major sponsorship of the Richmond Football Club, effective immediately.

TAC Chief Executive Officer, Mr Stephen Grant, said the TAC was left with no alternative but to end its 16 year relationship with Richmond, following the drink-driving and speeding incident involving Tigers player, Jay Schulz.

“I wish to stress that the TAC has not taken this decision to terminate the sponsorship lightly,” Mr Grant said.

“After 16 years as a major sponsor of Richmond, the decision we have taken was an extremely difficult one. But it was also a decision which, given the events of the last 36 hours, we had no alternative but to make.

“The last time a Richmond footballer was detected drink driving in late 2001, the TAC made it abundantly clear to the Club that it had received its first and final warning.

“We told the Richmond Football Club, and stated publicly, that the TAC would instantly terminate its sponsorship of the Club, should a repeat drink driving offence occur.

“We owe it to our staff, our road safety partners and to every Victorian who has been injured or lost a loved one to road trauma to honour that pledge.”

Mr Grant said the TAC bore no ill-will towards Jay Schulz or the Richmond Football Club, but had acted decisively to emphasise the importance of the ‘Drink, Drive. Bloody Idiot’ message.

“By all accounts Jay Schulz is a fine young man with a very promising football career ahead of him,” Mr Grant said.
Hypocrites.

Collingwood also had TAC sponsorship at the time but they didn't terminate theirs when Travis Cloke did the same.

Black is a little bit washed out if we want to be picky nothing like the Blk grey we copped towards the end with the yellow mustard but think our current black with that yellow would be sex
Taken using polaroid camera, taken 15 mins for the colour to develop

it aint washed at all its just the pic I reckon

the nike guernseys ive got the black is even darker than puma

Remove this Banner Ad

Back