Movie Captain America: Civil War (Spoilers in tags please)

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt it'll end with them all chummy. But then Thanos'll turn up and they'll kinda have no choice but to team back up again.

Cheers,
I know a lot of people really like this arc so im looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about. Russo bros seem to really get how to film these so it appears to be in good hands

what needs answering is how did bucky get his arm trapped?

bucky%20barnes.jpg

I thought this movie was all about personal freedoms instead it's about Cap being offended his buddy isn't held accountable for his actions?

Marvel's ensemble cast movie plots have been pretty weak.

i thought he was held accountable which pissed him off. im probably wrong

I thought this movie was all about personal freedoms instead it's about Cap being offended his buddy isn't held accountable for his actions?

Marvel's ensemble cast movie plots have been pretty weak.
Interesting article with the Russo's breaking down the trailer. Well worth a read.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-trailer-breakdown/

Read that article that ManWithNoName linked. They discuss the thinking behind it.

The way I read it that yes there is the political reasons for the two sides to form, but they also needed to add a emotional personal reason to each of the characters to take the side they do. Cap's is bucky. Rumours are that Tony's is the death of his father plus the vision he saw in the last avengers.

Read that article that ManWithNoName linked. They discuss the thinking behind it.

The way I read it that yes there is the political reasons for the two sides to form, but they also needed to add a emotional personal reason to each of the characters to take the side they do. Cap's is bucky. Rumours are that Tony's is the death of his father plus the vision he saw in the last avengers.
Which is how it should be. Solely political reasons being enough to break up the Avengers would be pretty weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is how it should be. Solely political reasons being enough to break up the Avengers would be pretty weak.

You also have to add layers to accommodate the people who will see the movie. If you invent a political reason for two sides, not everyone is going to care about it, and then you lose half your audience.

Add in personal, relatable reasons gives people something to cling to. Also appeals to people who will want to judge who is "more right" in their actions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back