Caption That

Remove this Banner Ad

"Jack Watts leans on Jeremy Howe as former Mr T impersonator David Neitz watches on."

What's with the netball getup?

I hate to be a party pooper or whatever, but what's with the constant association of Jack Watts and females? Is it meant to be derogatory? I don't understand.

I'd say it's the netball gear / jibes.

I'm concerned about the placement of the red flame on the skirt, makes it appear that Sharelle is on the rags.
I hate to be a party pooper or whatever, but what's with the constant association of Jack Watts and females? Is it meant to be derogatory? I don't understand.
Opposition supporters are sexually attracted to Jack and picture him female as a way of avoiding questions about their own sexuality. In the past, the jibe may have been justified, but he's had a good run from the Collingwood match onwards, so right now I feel it's unfair. Both to him and to the fairer sex.

I'm concerned about the placement of the red flame on the skirt, makes it appear that Sharelle is on the rags.

Huh. My first thought was fire crotch. Wishful thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread needs more Dawes.

Classic handleless Dawes.

doors_wood_doors_0181_01_preview.jpg

A fair and logical question.

Whilst this is a great idea for the bye week, the mindless Watts analogies to the fairer sex are getting tiresome not to mention indecent to both player and the female gender.

Watts isn't untouchable but this board has always been about creativity and humour. Watts = female falls in neither of those brackets. As such I've edited the OP but I'm really liking some of the entries here. Good thread.

Regards,

RB

Whilst this is a great idea for the bye week, the mindless Watts analogies to the fairer sex are getting tiresome not to mention indecent to both player and the female gender.

Watts isn't untouchable but this board has always been about creativity and humour. Watts = female falls in neither of those brackets. As such I've edited the OP but I'm really liking some of the entries here. Good thread.

Regards,

RB

Fair call.

977827-melbourne-demons.jpg

Robbo: 'It's ok Cale you will be following Colin out the door soon enough'

One bloke in that photo still at the club, and he's probably done too.

Regards,

RB
Thanks Rand.

Point of pedantry though. Female gender sounds odd. I think you would go better with "female sex" (though obviously you are a bit leery of introducing the word "sex" to the board, because who knows where that could lead).

Truth is, there are two sexes - male and female (notwithstanding intersex).

Gender is a different concept, associated with language and not biology - there are 4 genders which are male, female, common and neuter.

But I get where you are coming from.

(I'm filling time before plucking up courage to explain to the board why I think Rohan Bail has value)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back