News Carlton Delistings 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Wishing the boys all the best for the future.

Always a sad time at this time of the year. :(

Josh Bootsma (sacked)
Nick Duigan (ret)
Heath Scotland (ret)
Andrew McInnes (del)
Tom Temay (del)
Jaryd Cachia (del rookie)
Luke Reynolds (del rookie)

Last edited:

Now it's time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Wendell is cut. Reynolds is cut. Cachia, you're gone. McInnes, I like your hustle... That's why it was so hard to cut you. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! Except you, you and you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel sorry for McInness - was playing good footy before he did his knee. Thought Cachia was unlucky - showed hardness and decent disposal in the few times he played seniors - all the best to both. Our VFL side is a horrible pace for kids to develop I hope the Club continues to invest in this area..

wouldn't mind us turning over out 2nds coach don't rate him at all!
Reynolds was a weird one he played all year an was a ripper kick stunned we didn't give him another go..
temay I rated him highly just needed good mids around him to be a decent player an played his game last game for the 2nds .. ahh well

wouldn't mind us turning over out 2nds coach don't rate him at all!
Reynolds was a weird one he played all year an was a ripper kick stunned we didn't give him another go..
temay I rated him highly just needed good mids around him to be a decent player an played his game last game for the 2nds .. ahh well
Grooming Heath Scotland....

Forgot to say all the best to the boys who've lost their jobs today. It's a hard time for anyone when a dream ends. Hopefully the next stage of their lives leads to great things.

Except for Bootsma.

Yeah, I'm still pretty dirty on Boots.

So much talent...................so little commitment.

Yeah, I'm still pretty dirty on Boots.

So much talent...................so little commitment.
Plenty of talented players have failed over the years due to a lack of commitment. Talent is only one piece of the puzzle, but we all know that.

Not all of them text their genitals to underage girls while their girlfriend is 35 weeks pregnant. He's a tool.

Plenty of talented players have failed over the years due to a lack of commitment. Talent is only one piece of the puzzle, but we all know that.

Not all of them text their genitals to underage girls while their girlfriend is 35 weeks pregnant. He's a tool.

We've done that gandaal

Of course talented players can fall away....................just hate it when their ones in our colours.

Not sure why Reynolds was not given a second year to develop at only 19 years of age. Must be rubbish.
McInnes looked solid last season but things can change quickly.
Ellard should feel a little nervous if they're going to cut more players.
Seems like a lot of changes already so they'll have to trade in players, upgrade a rookie or two and go very deep into the draft.

McInnes never really made it back to the level prior to the knee op which is a shame as I thought he had a real future. I thought Cachia didn't see a lot of time in the seniors this year , I guess MM may not have rated him.

Temay and Reynolds would not have played many senior games. Didn't really get much of a chance to show what they could bring to the team.

As others have noted, a sad time of the year and wish the players all the best in the future.

My gut feeling is :

Mitch Robinson - will be traded
Jeff Garlett - will definitely be traded or delisted
Jarrad Waite - will leave via FA
Kane Lucas - will be delisted
Levi Casboult - more than likely will be traded
David Ellard - may be given another year
Brock McLean - may get another year
Robert Warnock - contracted but will be moved on somehow
Dennis Armfield - contracted but may be offloaded
Andrew Carrazzo - contracted, may be retained

Remove this Banner Ad