Podcast Carlton Podcasts

Which podcasts do you listen to?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we know when it was from. But seriously what a waste of time. It was pure garbage at best and there’s really no point to it all unless people want to live in the past. Something I’d expect to see an * supporter post

It's worth remembering how bad it was and how quickly it can all turn around.

I can remember thinking I couldn't see a way forward for Vossy. It looked like his game plan had been unpicked by the opposition coaches and he had no plan B. Cripps and co. were getting beaten for contested ball, nobody could lay a tackle or kick it to a teammate. The contrast to the 2nd half of the season is incredible but I'm still a little scarred by that 1st half.

It's worth remembering how bad it was and how quickly it can all turn around.

I can remember thinking I couldn't see a way forward for Vossy. It looked like his game plan had been unpicked by the opposition coaches and he had no plan B. Cripps and co. were getting beaten for contested ball, nobody could lay a tackle or kick it to a teammate. The contrast to the 2nd half of the season is incredible but I'm still a little scarred by that 1st half.
Worth remembering but not worth putting together a boring as hell monologue like that crap was

What are the options for JSOS gutting ACL injury!

Is it a SSP from away or from the VFL Blues?

Is it a undrafted kid?

or is it closer to home?

We take a look!

Let me know your thoughts! and speedy recovery Jack!

Attachments

• The Sack Race! (1).png
    The Sack Race! (1).png
    876 KB · Views: 51

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They still release weekly episodes and are as good as ever.
Sean has put in chapters in each episodes so if there's a segment you don't like (such as millionaire), you can skip it, very impressive feature

Fair enough, thanks!!
I guess they’re too lazy to a drop a link in here nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fair enough, thanks!!
I guess they’re too lazy to a drop a link in here nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think some posters were a little frosty towards them on here so they prob don't use the site too much. They use twitter mostly from what I can tell

Back