CC09j8RUEAA-k6L.jpg:large

Broadcast info :-

CH7 - 3.00PM - 90 minute delay

FoxFooty - Live from 1.30PM

Radio: MMM, 3AW, ABC, ABC Grandstand

Foxtel TBox, XBox360 LIve

afl.com.au Match Centre

AFL Live app

NO STREAM REQUESTS even for those overseas!

Posting rules apply!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/carlton-board-rules-posting-quality-policy.313052/

GO BLUES!

Glad Juddy isn't out. Byrne shouldn't be sub. He's better as a defender taking time to work into the contest.

For some reason Mick just has to have players debut as sub. Kind of takes away the sense of occasion and means they can't have a good first up game unless we get an injury.

Game day! Booyah! :D Got to coach the ladies footy team today at the same time - and banned from my phone :mad:... cmon blue boys smash em so I can enjoy the replay tonight while getting smashed tonight!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues to play 4 quarters of exciting footy
Cripps, Gibbs and Judd to dominate in the middle
Yarran to provide the "run and gun" from the wing
Casboult to kick 5 and take 10 contested marks and to send one scum off on the Stretcher
Byrne to provide run from the third quarter after we sub out Rowe
Controversy to rein when the scum claim it was over the boundary before Ellard "threw" it to Murph to kick the winner on the siren

I've never felt quite the same contempt for Essendon as I did for Collingwood. But watching them live, today...

All I want is for our boys to stand up. Murph to have a blinder, lead from the front. Cas to kick 6 straight. Mick to out coach Hird. Judd get 3 votes. Simmo to not knock himself unconscious with courage.

And smash them.

Our banner says "stand up" shouldn't it be "shoot up" ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back