Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You see what you want to see. It just makes you wonder how we have won so many clearances if the hitouts are to Essendrug mids. It's like trying to debate with a ******* brick wall, the only thing is the brick wall will actually see some sense. You are the first Carlton supporter, in 8 1/2 years on BF to go on my ignore list.
Lordy...thin skinned bit of work you are. Inconceivably precious.

Paul Roos will be licking his lips.

We then have the Dogs who will smash us on performances so far.

In all probability we will be 1-7 or 0-8 going into the Bye.

Simply unacceptable.

Lordy...thin skinned bit of work you are. Inconceivably precious.
go get him MSR
gollum.jpg

This is not the anger talking...

We are the worst team in the AFL bar Melbourne. St Kilda would smash us at the moment.

Even through our darkest days Iv never felt less optimism for this team as I do now.
St kilda beat us every year anyway. Youll find we will smash melbourne and guys who have been crap will play like kings and think they are the bees knees. Flat track bullies

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens when we play Hawthorn? Freo? Sydney? If we can't be competitive against the bombers at the MCG, then we are going to cop a few more 100 points holdings before the year is out.

We are back to 05/06 territory. The rebuild was a failure. We have an old coach who hasn't committed to the long haul, with a very suspect gameplan.

Not a good place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back