Votes: 71 59.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 48 40.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1 - new rules
2 - the rule applies not just to Carlton
3 - anything else?
Yep, afraid it's an example of double standards. Have a look over the boards of the less successful clubs and you will discover the reasons for my thoughts. Even the supporters of your club have been very active on the Bulldogs board after you have touched us up. I vividly recall plenty of trolling from Eagles fans when Josh Hill played in his first West Coast win against the dogs a couple of years ago.

Report your post so you can ignore it?

What's the point of that?

Do the right thing and remove it

There are other main board mods that handle reports, you know.

As The Speaker stated, I put it up when Watts kicked the sealer. Loved him proving more doubters wrong. But hey, if you want to consider it 'trolling' then that's your prerogative.

I find this offensive from a moderator!
This type of trolling has been going on for years on other boards and especially the Bulldogs board after we have copped losses ........ especially preliminary finals losses. I don't recall ever seeing a mod announcement such as this when it was happening.

Why the special treatment for the precious Carlton supporters. They have been handing it out for years and maybe it time they received some of their own medicine.

Because they are a joke..

As a Melbourne supporter I'm sick of seeing this crap, if 'liking' posts is trolling then this definitely is. Why can't the mod just let us enjoy the win? Has this mod ever done anything like this for another team or another player?

My guess is no.

This is reserved just for one player.

Did you just completely ignore what I said?

It is a poll celebrating Watts for kicking the winning goal.

Yep, afraid it's an example of double standards. Have a look over the boards of the less successful clubs and you will discover the reasons for my thoughts. Even the supporters of your club have been very active on the Bulldogs board after you have touched us up. I vividly recall plenty of trolling from Eagles fans when Josh Hill played in his first West Coast win against the dogs a couple of years ago.

If a supporter ventures onto your board after a loss to start 'troll-liking', you're more than welcome to report them. To re-iterate - new rules, and the rule applies not just to Carlton losses.

There are other main board mods that handle reports, you know.

As The Speaker stated, I put it up when Watts kicked the sealer. Loved him proving more doubters wrong. But hey, if you want to consider it 'trolling' then that's your prerogative.

Have you ever done it for any other player? No.

Have you ever done it on another game thread? No.

It's blatant trolling and I can't report a poll

Have you ever done it for any other player? No.

Have you ever done it on another game thread? No.

It's blatant trolling and I can't report a poll

Posters asking for a Jack Watts option in irrelevant polls is very common and part of the BigFooty folklore. I can assure you that it wasn't put up with an intent to mock Jack Watts, but of course I can't prove that can I?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posters asking for a Jack Watts option in irrelevant polls is very common and part of the BigFooty folklore. I can assure you that it wasn't put up with an intent to mock Jack Watts, but of course I can't prove that can I?

You know that this has been used to troll that player, yet you did it anyway. You yourself have already said it was a lighted hearted joke and not to celebrate his goal.

Do the right thing and remove it

Good work Dees from a tigers fan.
Will always remember being a kid in the early 2000s when we were the last two teams on the ladder. feel very close to you dees and loved the win. It being against carton made it so good.

Are you serious? It's blatant trolling that's being occurring on the main board since he started playing whether he performed well or not.

No. The idea of a poll with Jack Watts in it may be a classic Bay 13 tradition, but its usage here has been twisted to become a positive.

The only reason you're not enjoying the win is because you're too busy shadow boxing on BF.

If a supporter ventures onto your board after a loss to start 'troll-liking', you're more than welcome to report them. To re-iterate - new rules, and the rule applies not just to Carlton losses.
Did you put a similar post on the main board when West Coast defeated the Bulldogs in round one?

Melbourne cop flack for forcing a 34 yo James McDonald into retirement.

I reckon the Bulldogs made a similar mistake with Cross.

10006923_10152456637807317_9170430236635588317_n.jpg

Back