scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
An age article tomorrow by caro will be about tassie games. The afl prefer and only want one team to play in tassie and that is north but can only happen once hawks contract ends, which I think is end of 2015. Problem is they prefer 6-8 game model.... So let it all begin again.

Would like to point out that when Journalist X was talking about this on air Dwayne 'GIVES IT SOME SHOE' Russell was chipping in with the Good Coast comments, i.e. Is it too late for them to go? Etc.

Realistically though, this story will be shot down as soon as it's released upon the sorry masses. We've come out and said that we're open to three games max, and that's it, and while we continue to be financially strong (relatively speaking) off the field there's not even an issue here.

She/it's just looking for a way to drag NMFC down when it's up.

Would like to point out that when Journalist X was talking about this on air Dwayne 'GIVES IT SOME SHOE' Russell was chipping in with the Good Coast comments, i.e. Is it too late for them to go? Etc.

Realistically though, this story will be shot down as soon as it's released upon the sorry masses. We've come out and said that we're open to three games max, and that's it, and while we continue to be financially strong (relatively speaking) off the field there's not even an issue here.

She/it's just looking for a way to drag NMFC down when it's up.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Wasn't it Brayshaw who once threw down an offer for North to play 7 games n Tassie two years ago, until the AFL & Hawthorn intervened to stop that?

I would prefer to spend some nice family weekends heading to a touristy Ballarat stadium just out of Melbourne. Just sayin..stand alone vfl team, boutique ground, north melbourne could kill it.

the club has already stated the 3 game maximum they wouldnt want the member backlash after the last time.

the afl agenda is clearly to get a tassie team next, this have have stated. shoot down brisbane and start afresh, caro is trying to keep the press of her tigers, and malthouse must of paid her off. lets just see if this comes to the pressers first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer to spend some nice family weekends heading to a touristy Ballarat stadium just out of Melbourne. Just sayin..stand alone vfl team, boutique ground, north melbourne could kill it.
I'd prefer the players not needing to go anywhere after training ... wink, wink.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Wasn't it Brayshaw who once threw down an offer for North to play 7 games n Tassie two years ago, until the AFL & Hawthorn intervened to stop that?
Yep. It was with the proviso that the NMFC be guaranteed 11 games in Melbourne. *en idiotic idea. Yeah called North Melbourne but playing 7 of your 11 home games outside of Melbourne. Just ******* stupid.

There are some things in life you should never consider regardless of the coin you could make. We are North Melbourne. This should never be compromised. :stern look

http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/attachments/daw-sequencers-samplers-software/33100d1323726791-what-daw-do-you-use-why-oh-no...-not-s**t-again.jpg

Seriously. Two days after our best performance in years and the Age are going with another "North could relocate" story. Jesus. I know the AFL came out with this crap today. I guess there's only so much to write about how much Carlton and Richmond suck so I suppose we move on to this until some games get played. Yawn.

Carl Dilena has said no more than three games in Tasmania. The AFL have done nothing to address the bigger issue of the crippling deal that clubs like NM face being a tenant club of Etihad Stadium. Geelong make about $500,000 from a 25,000 crowd at Simonds stadium and we make about $20,000 for the same crowd. This is a bigger issue.

Carl Dilena has said no more than three games in Tasmania. The AFL have done nothing to address the bigger issue of the crippling deal that clubs like NM face being a tenant club of Etihad Stadium. Geelong make about $500,000 from a 25,000 crowd at Simonds stadium and we make about $20,000 for the same crowd. This is a bigger issue.
I thought we lose money if the crowd is less than 30k?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back