No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon my pretties ...

hold_horses.jpg

It's not the same as a premiership, but I absolutely understand the explosion of euphoria if bans don't happen. If and/or when that happens.

This whole debacle has completely overshadowed the past two years for the club and, if we escape bans, it is an enormous- beyond enormous- weight off the club's back, and off the supporters' back.

But, we're not there yet. We're not yet in the clear. Maybe horses should be held for a bit yet, that's all I'm saying.
I just don't think it would make any sense to rub it in to supporters of other clubs when their clubs never faced such a problem to begin with, and Essendon being cleared doesn't put us in a better position than the other clubs. Any celebrations among Essendon supporters on this board would be fair enough should the ideal outcome eventuate.

I just don't think it would make any sense to rub it in to supporters of other clubs when their clubs never faced such a problem to begin with, and Essendon being cleared doesn't put us in a better position than the other clubs. Any celebrations among Essendon supporters on this board would be fair enough should the ideal outcome eventuate.
I agree with you personally, but people react in different ways. I personally wouldn't bother rubbing it in because one, I can't, and two, I think that's just giving people who've trolled the issue for nothing more than their personal satisfaction validation.

But, ultimately, how people think is up to themselves.

Yep, ways to go yet.

but when you have flogs like KB & Ralph this morning simply ignoring what is actually going on & keeping straight faces while guesstimating at bans of between 6 & 10 games for players, celebrations if they come will be hard to contain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The HTB will be shut down in a heartbeat should we be cleared.

In other news, Charter has evidence that will help our players in their defence as per the HS.

Essendon ASADA witness Shane Charter claims new evidence will help players

ASADA’s key witness in the Bombers drugs saga is spruiking evidence he has claimed will throw new light on the case and assist the players.

The Herald Sun can reveal that Shane Charter is considering adding the material to evidence he has already supplied to the anti-doping authority.

The biochemist is set to give an interview to Channel Seven News tonight, while also planning a tell-all documentary chronicling his version of events.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ill-help-players/story-fni5f22o-1227128561891

There are people out there who still think we'll have to field state-league players next year because of the ever so competent ASADA in catching da dRuGgZz.

Lol at people who think the HTB and the flogs who inhibit it will be around if we lose.

Man, if only we could inhibit that cesspit.......

fmd, wants six figures for a tell all...can get a bit expensive trying to keep out of the big house, eh Shano...

Have you seen the price of soap-on-a-rope these days? Astronomical!

I'm getting slightly excited....Jimmy Hird is no idiot, he wouldn't be battling for EFC (not just himself as people think) if he was in the wrong, he'd come out looking like a fool otherwise and disgrace his name for life. Hats off to you james.

Anyone that thinks otherwise I don't want to hear it.

I'm getting slightly excited....Jimmy Hird is no idiot, he wouldn't be battling for EFC (not just himself as people think) if he was in the wrong, he'd come out looking like a fool otherwise and disgrace his name for life. Hats off to you james.

Anyone that thinks otherwise I don't want to hear it.

ASADA's just a minor threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back