No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Dank could be done for buying banned drugs with the club's money. Therefore having banned drugs on the premises. That doesn't mean he's given some to any player so they could get off yet he be banned for that.

No.

I just took on a spider with more spine then Dank.

Don't laugh man.

If I forget to surface spray, I can get spiders you can literally FEEL moving on the floorboards at my place....

Don't laugh man.

If I forget to surface spray, I can get spiders you can literally FEEL moving on the floorboards at my place....
Mate I'm not sleeping tonight. I'm ******* terrified

If you cant see that players are facing the Anti-Doping Tribunal because of Charter - Dank is the least of our worries - Many didn't want him to talk - Pity that Charter didn't follow Dank's discipline.

If you cant see that players are facing the Anti-Doping Tribunal because of Charter - Dank is the least of our worries - Many didn't want him to talk - Pity that Charter didn't follow Dank's discipline.
Players are facing the Anti-Doping Tribunal because of what Dank is alleged to have done.

You can call Charter a dobber, a snitch, a blabbermouth, a loose talker, or whatever else, but at the end of the day, the fate of the players hinges - in theory at least - on what Dank did or did not do. Dank repeatedly talks about wanting to help the players, but 2 years down the track has done nothing of the sort. He is the key to the puzzle, and he talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

That is why we are 'targeting' Dank.

Id say we are at the anti doping tribunal because of what occurred back in 2012 more than what charter did now.
This isn't some mystery, if Charter's evidence was the sole reason this is at doping tribunal the whole thing would have fallen over when he withdrew his claims, it did not because its not all about Charter.

We are at the doping tribunal because of the program in 2012 and ASADA seem to believe they have constructed a pretty good case from varying sources of evidence. We will see how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A recap on the TB4 vs Thymomodulin argument. Facts we do know:

1. Dank testified to the ACC he gave us Thymomodulin
2. Dank email WADA about the status of Thymomodulin
3. Dank told Jobe there's good Thymo and bad Thymo
4. There's a picture of a bottle with Thymomodulin
5. Jobe has testified he was given Thymomodulin
6. There is a spread sheet outlining Thymomodulin
7. ASADA believes TB4 was administered
8. The Age prints an article with TB4 where Dank explains the workings of Thymomodulin
9. Alavi testifies he does not know what substance
10. Hooper says he does not know what substance was in the amino acid mix
11. Charter says TB4 but backs away from his statements.
12. No evidence TB4 was at Essendon
13. Only a handful of players recall Thymosin injections
14. Consent forms mention Thymosin

Comfortably satisfied? No one in their right mind can say we took TB4.

8. The Age prints an article with TB4 where Dank explains the workings of Thymomodulin

Isn't there an invoice to EFC for TB4 ? The one that was supposedly later cancelled / refunded ?

Isn't there also some contention that the dosage schedule planned for EFC players for 'Thymosin' matches TB4 and not Thymomodulin ?

Last edited:
Isn't there an invoice to EFC for TB4 ? The one that was supposedly later cancelled / refunded ?

Isn't there also some contention that the dosage schedule planned for EFC players for 'Thymosin' matches TB4 and not Thymomodulin ?

Yes there was. It was refunded as the wrong substance was invoiced. Essendon state that it was in fact Thymomodulin that was sent to the club.

It was cancelled/refunded well before this story broke.

Don't laugh man.

I'm suddenly busy this weekend.

Unfortunately, that can't possibly be all the information available to the tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back