No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reported it will be postponed until tomorrow. Unbelievable!!

steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

DD pls

In trying to find the potential silver lining I've discovered that hurling abuse at Clint Jones whenever he kicks the ball is thoroughly therapeutic and would gladly welcome a season's worth of it.

So I'm totally cool with whatever.
How about a few more Dalgleish goals. That would be pretty awesome.

It would also be awesome to push the other teams with 18 players out. There are still some handy players in the team. Who knows, they may all gel beautifully.

Dude, you've just made it onto 23 watch-lists (they are listening, always listening)

Meta-data, dintcha know? Darn gumnit!!!

Will be interesting if they read out the judgment in relation to every single player.

After all, it could be guilty for some and not guilty for others.

I would expect crameri, monfries and ryder to all be found guilty.

The rest should be ok.
can just imagine it Brownlow like....

Not guilty, J.................
Watson, Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who knows...but i'm really looking forward to hearing what Timmy has to say about this saga when the times right
Same. He has already promised to say a fair bit tomorrow if we're found not guilty.

Any comfort to be taken from what Timmy said this morning?

I think there are some differing opinions on that (as discussed a few pages back). ;)

One thing he said that probably doesn't provide much short-term comfort is that, while something top-level will probably leak out reasonably quickly, the general public probably won't know a lot about what's happened until at least around 4pm or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back